A temporal ban appeal

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • So for the past few weeks playing on the server, I have been banned 2 times twice for griefing, and any of the admins didnt site any evidence on what type of griefing of activities I was doing, someone kept falsely banning me for it.
    Although I did make some misconduct at play, the last time I was seen on the server was around 6:16pm EST, (July 12th 2021) after building my glass house, I did not grief, I was honestly being annoyed by someone going by the name of samyxd trolling with the jukeboxes constantly while hesistant on griefing my base that is far from the map.
    Hope admins could read this, as erin had 0 evidence towards me for what I allegedly done.
    Mistake or not, this should be read.

Sincerely
    -Cookieznkreme

• Was I the one who banned you? Because I've never banned you, and nobody else has ever banned or sanctioned you. Do you mind telling me the ban reason that shows up? I believe you've been falsely banned as a result of IP addresses or the like.

Edit: your IP address has never been sanctioned..

Edit 2: I found a range ban I gave out for another user which coincided with one of the IPs you had on your profile. I have since removed your ban since it was not meant for you.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.