Terrible Swastika Hall of Shame

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Hidden in the depths of the Minecraft Forum archives (in an old thread by Mark) lies the first ever documented instance of a swastika on the server. In fact, it is one of the earliest known screenshots of the server period, which gives it historical significance. With that said, I present to you...

The Big Bang

NddNnl.png

looks like a sad pinwheel

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• This one was found by pure chance. I was following a railway line made by an OP and out of the blue, I spotted this gem just existing in the middle of nowhere. The creator thought they could try and create a thin swastika and make it out of trapdoors but it clearly didn't go well. The dimensions are incredibly off and the usage of trapdoors makes making a proper swastika rather difficult.

I present to you...

The Pencil-Thin Swastika

image.png

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• This one is another one I found by pure chance, not too far from the current spawn. The creator of this one was spamming a bunch of blocks everywhere and along the way, they made a swastika out of glass. It's quite large, possibly making it the largest swastika ever made on the server and crudely made with no symmetry. It's hard to see since it is made of glass so I took several screenshots including one with Wurst's "search" feature to highlight its shape. It also resembles a person waving at the viewer of this masterpiece.

This one shall now be known as...

The Friendly Neighbor

image.png

image.png

image.png

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

Edited 2 times, last by Alco_Rs11 (March 8, 2023 at 6:48 AM).

• Found moderately close to spawn, sitting on the ground floor beneath, lay this detailed treasure of a Hall of Shame entry. One of the more intricate and high-effort builds to be indoctrinated, however still all the more shameful. Depicted is a pyramid of stone brick, with Nazi imagery and symbolism injected into every orifice, both overtly visible and sheltered inside. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you all:

The Reichamid

Top of Exterior (picture taken by me) | The signs on the sides of the peak only hold an iron cross Unicode symbol, and the banners are the German Empire flag. Also, yes, the swazzy made out of redstone is facing the improper way.

image.png

Interior (picture taken by videogamesm12) | The sign in the center says something among the lines of "RIP Himmler".

image.png

truly Disgusting

?key=a2982ae38c7421bcbd34299edcfd2fcb4b3f0de19256c032ba3be8696f264cd7-aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMvMTExNDA5OTg4NzIyMzYwNzMzOC8xMTI2NDQ0NTE2MDY1NDExMDkyL2ltYWdlLnBuZw%3D%3D

• TF is the gift that keeps on giving. In the span of one day, three amazing swastikas were created.

The Reich of Fail

This one's quite self-explanatory. The creator tried making a compact nazi flag with stairs. The end result is a rather goofy looking attempt at making a nazi flag. When they got caught, they ended up creating what is known as The Hindu Temple.

The Hindu Temple

This one was a revision of the Reich of Fail in which the creator flipped the swastika, changed its materials and made a little shrine saying its a "Hindu Symbol" in attempt to disguise what it really is. Credit where it's due, its a rather creative way to go about making a swastika.

The Unholy Trinity

The creator of this one did the classic 3 troll builds which are: The Slur, The Swastika, and The Penis. All three are equally shitty and as a result, earns their place in the Hall of Shame. The swastika has absolutely 0 symmetry and each part is either shorter or longer than the others. The penis and attempted slur also suffer the same fate. Their poor construction makes you really think about the thought process of their creator.

image.png

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• It's once again time for more entries to be inducted into The Hall of Shame. A player griefed some builds and also created 3 masterpieces that are pictured below. The name of this entry is fitting given not one of these swastikas is built correctly. They all are of different sizes and all have a rectangular profile. I really wonder what this guy's thought process was when making these.

Introducing...

The Terrible Trio

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png