The Galahad Gigadump - Part 2 (August to October 2014)

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • On July 7, 2021, @"Alco_Rs11"#91 (Galahad's younger brother) discovered a massive treasure trove whilst digging through hard drives that came from a bunch of old computers: Galahad's Minecraft screenshots folder from 2014 - 2016. Filled to the brim with old TotalFreedom content. After setting things up so that he could transfer the data to my computer directly, I decided to analyze and dump them. In terms of how much data was discovered, this is without a doubt the biggest dump in this server's history.
    https://videogamesm12.me/4enxxoDPdtvq.png

View the other parts:

Because there are so many links, this thread's months had to be separated by posts, otherwise Flarum would throw a hissy fit. I apologize for the inconvenience.

August

image.png

• September

image.png

• October

image.png

• October, concluded

image.png

•   Indica This collection ends at September 9, 2016, so the 2016 collection may be incomplete; another collection is going to be published highlighting anything beyond that because that is the ending of this drive's data and I have yet to go through the second drive. Expect more to come. 😀

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png