Botperak Discord Bot

• Object, @"shdwo"#94 has pretty much summed up my reasoning. A github statistics command is far from necessary and Kero does pretty much everything we need. If it is decided we need a second bot that is developed by a 3rd party for whatever reason I'd much rather we use an existing bot like MEE6 rather than an early stage development bot that would potentially give an OP moderation permissions to the discord server.

• I never said it needed to have permissions. It works totally fine without it and I wasn't intending to give it permissions in the first place.

•   elmon I think the advantages are not now but in the future. Having a local community member as a bot developer means I'm happy to take feedback from the community. With a large bot like MEE6, well, good luck trying to request a feature.

elmon

existing bot like MEE6

Kero is your bot. That statement doesn't make sense because Kero isn't a large bot by any means.

• Requesting for @"Ryan"#1 to lock this thread or something. I can open a Discord server for people to test my bot out and follow its development. It's hard trying to convince stubborn people using words.

• @'Reperak' Nothing

Kero replaced Some Dragon. Let’s not fix what isn’t broken or add a bot that has the same features.

Thank god we don’t have a bunch of bots on here like Mee6, Dyno, you get the drill

I have a feeling you simply want this bot on here to brag to everyone that your bot is on here

@'Reperak' I think the advantages are not now but in the future. Having a local community member as a bot developer means I'm happy to take feedback from the community. With a large bot like MEE6, well, good luck trying to request a feature.

You're not making a great case here, all I'm getting is you want me to add a bot that currently only does moderation but you don't want it to have moderation permissions on the basis that it may or may not have features that we will find useful at some point in the future...

@'Reperak' Kero is your bot. That statement doesn't make sense because Kero isn't a large bot by any means.

Re-read my post