Memberoftheblock/Ademda - Event Host Application

• What is your Minecraft IGN?
    Memberoftheblock

What is your discord name and discriminator (name#0000)
    interdimensional worm#5547

What date did you register on the forums? (minimum 15 days required)
    7/6/2021 on this forums, about 5 years ago on the old forums.

What is your timezone?
    EST (GMT-5:00)

Will you be willing to assist the ECM in the hosting of events and how frequently
    Yes, likely every time I don't have a prior engagement and is in a reasonable time for my timezone.

If you own a steam account, please put the profile URL here
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/MedOnWhe/

If you answered the above question, do you also own Garry’s mod
    No.

Do you have any experience hosting events?
    Yes. When I used to be an admin a couple of years ago, I spent a lot of time hosting events using worldguard regions and warps. I also have experience with very wide-use plugins that can be easily implemented to make a large variety of events.

Why do you want to be an Event Host?
    When I did those events as an admin, they were some of the most fun I've ever had on the server, and I know many people enjoyed the events I hosted. I want to be able to do that again, both having that fun and giving that fun to many other people.

• Object you just returned two days ago and I’d like to see you a little more active on the server before I trust you can contribute to being an event host

• Object, you've only been here a few days and nobody's really seem too much of you. Best apply further down the line when you're more well known to the community.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• Object. Although we're supposed to judge people on how they're doing now, my last memory of you was that you were extremely immature, and originally became admin because you were personal friends with Z. This may no longer be the case but you need to be active for a while to prove that.

• guys guys, this is my first denied app. i did it, i have made it

yeah theres no one vouching here so this'll be denied. even then, your flarum account isn't as old and i dont know if i want to include proboards or not

do give it a month before trying again tho

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey