shdwo - Resignation

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Hi there,

Some of you may have heard about the incident that occurred on Sunday that ended with Ashaz's unfortunate removal due to his "rage quit" of such. He vanished from the discord after making a mistake and getting shit for it. I was partly to blame for this as I admit to fuelling this conversation of sorts. I insulted Ashaz throughout the hour due to his mistake which was in no way acceptable from me. Ashaz felt uncomfortable at the time and I did nothing but throw more fuel onto the fire. My actions were unforgivable and I definitely need to own up to them.

As a senior admin, it's my job to be a valid role model to the players that come and go on TF - as well as someone that players can talk to when they're feeling uncomfortable about something or need support in any way. I believe I have failed my position as an SrA as I have not only insulted one of my fellow admins, whom i'm supposed to support when it comes to this shit.. but i've breached multiple people's trust by doing so. I admit to my mistakes.

Due to this, I feel that it is only fair that my admin status is stripped until I feel is a good time to return, so I will be resigning until further notice. Once again, i'd like to apologise to @"Ashaz"#12 for my actions and hope that he is able to forgive me.

Kind regards, shdwo

• Wow.. this is very respectable of you, but your presence in the admin team will be sorely missed.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• we'll miss you, i'm happy that you can own up to something you've done wrong and change your way of thinking, you will be absolutely missed and you will always be apart of the admin team no matter what 😀 see you, and safe travels hotdog 💕

• ha ha idiot bad !!!!!!!!!
    jk fr though that is actually really nice that you can own up to something you've done wrong, truly beautiful how such british """"""""""""person"""""""""""" can do this. respect.

Admin // Hub Moderator // Master Builder

Incredibly awesome duck.