Update Flarum and all extensions

• Don't worry, I haven't gone anywhere, I read forum posts daily.
    But, reading the forum, most of the posts are just junk in Spam and Drama. It's ironic how a sub-board made to contain spam posts actually cause spam themselves. This is why we added the extension that allow users to choose what tags to see and to not. However, this extension has a bug, and it doesn't actually hide posts.

It has been 7 days since I notified (  characterslimits) everyone that a fix has been released to fix posts not hiding. But, 7 days later nothing has been done to apply the update.

Major bugs have been fixed in both Flarum's core and the extensions we use, so this is why this suggestion is about updating everything about Flarum and not just the tag hiding extension.

• So the core is up to date (From what I can tell, Flarum is shite and doesn't make it super easy to quickly tell) so it's probably just that plugin. I'll look to update that tonight as it should be simple...

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• So I'm wrong, Flarum are shit and hide the minor bug fix release notes in with the main release notes (ARGGGGHHH). So we are 0.02 versions behind.

Hopefully I can get the plugin updated anyway but will let you all know.

Wild1145

• Plugin updated. Any ignored tags should now vanish from the all discussions page like magic.

Given none of the fixes in the minor versions we are behind seem too important I'm not going to worry yet, but will plan to schedule something in in the future.

Wild1145