JJ_Jaguar2000 Re-instatement

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Ok so for a bit of context as to how i suddenly became inactive this month. I have been incredibly busy outside of TF the past couple weeks. I was informed that I am allowed to re-instate as long as I have acheieved 3 hours since removal. This has now been done. You may be wondering, "Oh they're just scraping 3 hours to get admin back", well sorta but surely it makes more sense to use active hours as an admin on the server.

Your Minecraft name:
    JJ_Jaguar2000

Are you using the same forum & Minecraft account that you used when you were a staff member in the past? (Yes or No). If no, state all former account names and be prepared to verify that you're not an imposter.
    Used the same MC account since I became admin in late 2012. Same forum account since this forum was made.

What rank were you (Admin, Senior Admin) and the approx dates you were a staff member: (e.g. super admin from Jun 2010 - Jan 2013)
    Senior admin from around mid 2015-2021

Code
    Why were you removed from your staff position? (Answer one below and exclude the rest)  

I was removed for inactivity for failing to adhere to the 6 hour rule. I promise to up my hours the next couple weeks, and try to be on the server more often.

Code
    If you are reinstated, how often will you be able to do staff duties?  

Definitely a couple of times a week at least

Code
    Have you reviewed the server rules and banning protocols to ensure you're up to speed on any changes that might have occurred since your return from inactivity?  

Yes

Code
    Do you have a family member that's been on the perm ban list within the past 60 days? If yes, your request will be denied.   

No

image.png