Change the way self-requested permban appeals are handled

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • There's a bit of a loophole with 'em currently that I've seen used with someone who's just came back recently -- Said person had an open permban request, but self-requested instead just to get out of any actual punishment. I'm fairly certain of this, given that they've already returned to doing the same shit before that had the request open for them.

I'd suggest changing the way this works so that if you have an open request, you cannot just file a self-request to get around a proper punishment.

1gaah.png

•   root
    Vouch, self requested permbanned said person appealed their self requested permban then came back and did the exact thing they were meant to be permbanned for straight away, said person continued to harass other said person

(I had a brain aneurism reading this over)

• I think you missed this sentence in the policy:

In the case that both a category 1 request and a self request exist for the same player, the category 1 request takes priority.

I am not sure which person you are talking about. I am quite certain that I have never overridden a category 1 request with a self request.