I think i'm being disowned.

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • My parents have never been able to handle my emotional outbursts and breaks. I have been doing this for years even though i never mean to. I keep apologizing to them and they accept it, but after the last outburst they've distanced themselves from me. They love me but i think they can't handle me anymore. Ever since i got back from the hospital they arent speaking to me, and ignore me when I try to speak to them first. I have a therapist that's nice and I'd like to tell it to them, but my parents book them, they have the money and the car to go there in the first place.

I am very confused as to what to do. I don't know what I did, but i guess all the outbursts of crying and shouting and raging got to them. I'd like to not be disowned and thrown out of my house. I can't afford antidepressants if they don't give me access to the money they left me in the bank. I get access only after I get my degree in an university and a proper job, but that's still a long time away. I don't know what to do.
    I was never a properly "normal" child, and after the autism diagnosis they did distance themselves away from me a little bit. But now they won't speak to me, or even give me any food from their dinner and I have to make food for myself. I'm worried. I still hear them talk to my brothers but not me. Has my repeated mental breakdowns crossed a line?

I do not have any friends or people i know that would let me crash on their couch, and i can't rent with someone else because making flower pots only covers basic grocery money. I've been trying to improve as a person, but life doesnt seem to be permitting it.

Could anyone give me advice? Maybe an app or some sort for money for errands?
    Edit: I thought about commissions from art but i think i'm not at that level yet.

ketchup aX0Qxn3.png

• I may be able to elaborate further after work (my break is almost over) but I'll try to expose the main issue for me.

Your parents need therapy as much as you do. Depression and autistic disorder's their issue as much as yours. Just ignoring the problem will do nothing if not worse. Maybe they're just ignorant, maybe they're stubborn, the earlier they realise your issues are theirs the better will be for everyone's mental health.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

• @'CoconutCereal'

Edit: I thought about commissions from art but i think I'm not at that level yet.

You're 100% at that level, some of your art that you post in the server is actually sick. It's a different kind of art style as well, but that doesn't make it bad, just unique.. which means hopefully people will be more interested in it. You can make quite a handful from commissions too, so it's definitely worth a shot regardless.

• You are not to blame for your parents being negligent. Your feelings are valid and their job as parents is to put up with whatever it is you're going through and to be there for you.

@'CoconutCereal' Could anyone give me advice? Maybe an app or some sort for money for errands?

If you live in the US there's doordash, EU there's takeaway.com

iirc you live in australia (?) and if that's true I don't know much maybe @"Fleek"#188 would know but I found Deliveroo works in Australia, maybe ubereats and I think doordash also operates in Australia

• Update: My family won't disown me, but we're all going to therapy
    they thought they were the problem and decided to distance themselves from me, but i don't know how that translates to "lets kick him out".
    i'm thankfully safe for now

ketchup aX0Qxn3.png