Discord Ban Appeal on behalf of AshazTGA

• Your discord tag. (Ex: elmon#6023)
    Ashaz#4366

If known, who banned you? (this can be checked)
    Wild

If known, do you know what time you were approximately banned?
    Sometime last week

Why do you think you were banned? (this can also be checked)
    I was banned because I was imposing as ‘owner’ and someone else but I can’t remember.

Explain why you think you should be unbanned, and swear to never do whatever you did again. If your reason remains unknown, you may skip this question.

For religious reasons, I can’t swear however I do promise not to break the rules.

Note: I’m meant to appeal after 14 days (day 9 rn) but something has come up and I need to find logs from server-chat to back up my claims. I can reveal this but you must DM me on Discord.

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• The reason for the longer ban is as this was one in a number of bans from the discord which had been appealed within hours of being banned. The 14 day minimum appeal window was to give him a chance to actually think on what he had done and that his continued breaking of the rules is not acceptable.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• @simplynick#1647
    @wild1145#1648
    From Ashaz

To nick - Firstly, I believe the guy who’s name I set it to was Seth. Seth, as you can quite obviously tell, is not an admin here. The reason why I did it was because me and Drifter were trying to have fun. Drifter had set his name to idminecraft100 or something similar and we were both just joking. It was not with malicious intent.

To everyone else - I forgot to mention that I have been banned 2-3 times before and only 3-4 days before this ban.

I will accept a temporary release for 1-2 days, as well.

Also, I wouldn’t mind my forum account being unbanned on this board for the next day or two, if Wild or anyone else allows it. Thanks to PHR for posting all the stuff on my behalf

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• The appeal will not be considered until at least the 14 days are up.

He has an ongoing history of being sanctioned on discord and was given clear instruction his appeal would not be considered before 14 days. The fact the ban is not extended or reset you should think yourself lucky

Locked until the appeal can be considered.

Wild1145

• I personally have to object. I haven't seen anything in the appeal to suggest any apologies for the historic behaviors which caused this sanction in the first place much less any signs of improvement...

Wild1145

• I'm objecting to this appeal because of your lengthy history of violating this server's rules in a manner similar to the reason for which you were punished in this instance, and because there comes a time when no more chances can be allotted to somebody who's already shown considerable disregard for authority.

For religious reasons, I can’t swear however I do promise not to break the rules.

I believe this section of your appeal signifies the attitude of general disregard which has prompted me to be dismissive of your request to be unbanned, because it appears to make a mockery of the faith in order to transact a cheap joke, unless you actually believed that this appeal's template has requested of you to blaspheme, which is a preposterous notion. If neither of these hit the mark, then the simple act of making a solemn statement before the authorities present does not violate any faith to my knowledge, because you are not swearing before a higher power in that capacity nor desecrating the sanctity of a solemn oath to go forth with respect for our rules, thus indicating to me that you do not actually intend to do such a thing in future time.

@fssp#1915 I believe this section of your appeal signifies the attitude of general disregard which has prompted me to be dismissive of your request to be unbanned, because it appears to make a mockery of the faith in order to transact a cheap joke,

It is not a mockery of faith - many religions frown upon swearing to god or the like. I know that Ashaz is Muslim, and the Quran is vague on the laws of oath and swearing on things. It states that Allah would never allow any of his workers to take an oath that inhibited them from performing good deeds, avoiding bad deeds or causing bad deeds.
    An oath here is also defined as a casual pledge.

However, the Quran forbids children from taking oaths, making Ashaz "swearing" haram. So in reality Ashaz was not attempting to make a cheap joke, but rather you have assumed that every religion has the same laws of taking oaths.

http://moazzam-khan.com/oaths-in-islam/
    https://www.al-islam.org/simplified-isl…ani/taking-oath

• I will have to object for now, I don’t think it’s been long enough and while I do understand it was a joke, your self-nihilistic and self-destructive behaviour is sure to return when you come back. I think you need to understand what you want from TF and what it can realistically give you.