Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Hi, my IGN is GeorgeFloyd and I was permanently banned for "being a serial troll".
    I'm requesting to be unbanned since I was never a troll. I just wasn't taking Minecraft seriously because otherwise my life would be sad or I wouldn't have a life at all. Staff are aware that I stopped griefing or harassing players many days before my ban. Up to this date, I still can't understand the reason behind this and I'm waiting for the right decision to be taken.

THANKS

• This appeal is invalid because you didn't use the format but I'm going to go and ahead and assume you did use the format and respond accordingly.

You were banned days ago.. maybe? Swear this was added on Friday. So unbanning you now would just be a bonafide day ban which is much less than what you deserve.

You haven't taken blame or accepted responsibility for any of the things multiple witnesses said you did, nor were you truthful at all. Allow me to dissect.

@'GeorgeFloyd' I was never a troll

Literally false. Your initial time on the server was spent griefing LeiChas rollercoaster, before you got into an entertaining argument on freedom-02. You then placed penises all around spawn and griefed spawn on freedom-02.

The next day you started your usual form of trolling where you tried to bait another member of the server into breaking the rules, while trying to be as annoying as you could without breaking any rules (at least that's how you saw it, not once did you ever read the rules you were so adamant you weren't breaking.)

This went on until I eventually filed your indef request which was accepted for a reason. At the moment you do not belong on this server.

@'GeorgeFloyd' I just wasn't taking Minecraft seriously because otherwise my life would be sad or I wouldn't have a life at all.

This is.. no excuse. Aside from server moderation I don't take this game seriously at all. Not being serious doesn't mean being a whopping dickhead to the entire community. You can have fun without that, right?

@'GeorgeFloyd' Staff are aware that I stopped griefing or harassing players many days before my ban

Again, false. You were sanctioned on both freedom-01 and freedom-02 following word of your impending indefinite ban request for the same reasons you were getting sanctioned beforehand. Multiple senior admins oversaw the sanctions you received who are the highest ranking and most experienced members of staff on the server.

It's your word against theirs + logs + screenshots + chat messages

@'GeorgeFloyd' Up to this date, I still can't understand the reason behind this and I'm waiting for the right decision to be taken.

The right decision has been taken. And the right decision will be taken. Your appeal will be denied until you show yourself that you have improved to the standards required to rejoin this community.

I recommend you appeal in several months rather than after less than a week, or you could even wait a few years until you turn 13 to appeal.

Strong objection.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• even tho this objection probably isnt valid cuz im banned for all eternity
    I object cuz ur username is kinda stupid and you should change it, you obviously are a troll judging by you're username. also you didnt follow the ban appeal template lol.

• object. iirc you were just permbanned a few days ago, so this is far too early to appeal as it is.

1gaah.png