excellentgamer1

1. How long ago did the event occur (e.g. 5 mins, 1 hour, etc)? If greater than 24 hours, do not file although you can send a PM for extremely serious matters that don't meet the timeline (send the PM to Seth or SKS)
      A hour or two ago, maybe a day.
    2. Name of offender (if known) - if the griefer is a TF admin, file an abuse report instead - see http://totalfreedom.boards.net/thread/51512/f…ng-abuse-report
      excellentgamer1
    3. Map and Location (if known) (do /getpos and provide map name plus x, y, and z coordinates)
      -
      4 . What griefing actions did they do? The action should be listed under the server conduct policy at http://goo.gl/3ggPaQ - please review it before submitting. Post only facts of what happened without any drama, insults, or demands of what should be done.
      he made a guild imposing the imperium, named theimperium, this guild was removed but i feel he should still be punished and learn from his actions, btw he didnt grief.

theres no conduct report board so i just posted it here, this isnt a permban request lol

• Noah. You need to stop.

You and excellentgamer1 literally argue so much that it isn't even funny anymore. You can't waste our time making false reports to try and get him into trouble for stuff that, as red said, is trivial.

You need to grow up.

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• @Noah#1630

You do realize it actually happened?

Yes?

@Noah#1631

Imposing is a rule

How is that imposing? Seems pretty clear it wasn't Imperium & it was removed so by making this report you're just proving this is some pathetic attempt to get him into trouble?

@Noah#1631 Imposing is a rule.

Are you seriously trying to even SUGGEST that what he did was imposing? Okay, let’s do this then.

By definition, imposing as someone is characterised by the a) the intent to pose as another entity without anyone else's knowledge and b) perform actions while under the guise. Both elements need to be fully satisfied in order for a full justification of the imposter/imposing rule. Now this does not take into account your palpable relation with excellentgamer1 - a provenance which definitely limits your case.

Now looking at logs, it seems that everyone knew that excellentgamer1 had made a fake guild, thus annulling part "a" of my two part definition of imposing. Excellentgamer1 also did not engage in any fraudulent activity while under the guise. Thus annulling part "b" of my two part definition.

Now let’s take a look into your liaison with excellentgamer1. You claim he bullies you however I can see you also engage in communications with him - and this is especially precluding to your case, as it appears you are just trying to get him in trouble. You and him have arguments over the tiniest, most insignificant matters imaginable. And to top it off, you are playing the victim while also antagonising excellent in the same manner he does you. Pathetic.

This post is nothing but a deplorable attempt at getting someone in trouble for such an inconsequential thing.

Now that we have got this cleared up, stop making futile, worthless posts as these.

• I reviewed the logs that are related to this report and I found some interesting things while investigating;

excellentgamer1 joined the server, followed by Noah a few seconds later. Excellentgamer1 left the server and joined back to be welcomed by Noah calling him "annoying" ([•••] noah » excellentgamer1 is annoying) - I couldn't find the exact log but apparently excellent made another guild called "[TheImperium]" which doesn't break any specific rule but it could have fallen under rule 3c (Being a nuisance to other players.) however it was far enough from it to be taken as banter.

Excellentgamer1 went on & on about him being TF's saviour and being a god which kept pissing off Noah but Excellentgamer1 just ignored Noah this whole time and only replied to him once when Noah announced that he will be reporting excellent for "imposing" which resulted in the deletion of the ripoff Imperium guild. At the end, Noah got pissed off at excellent that he started name-calling and even being toxic;

[14:28:23] [Async Chat Thread - #3/INFO]: [•••] noah » have you ever considered YOU are the annoying person

[14:28:53] [Async Chat Thread - #3/INFO]: [•••] noah » Your egotistical piece of shit brain thinks everything revolves around you. You think you are the fucking hero of the story but no, there is no hero, no prophecy and fuck you. You arent special and are also just a human.

[14:32:14] [Server thread/INFO]: Neeaat issued server command: /msg excellentgamer1 &4&lyou are a gay\

A few minutes later excellent leaves the games and joins back 10 minutes later to somewhat apologise(?)

[14:43:52] [Async Chat Thread - #6/INFO]: [OP] excellentgamer1 » i get it
    [14:43:55] [Async Chat Thread - #6/INFO]: [OP] excellentgamer1 » i wnet to far
    [14:44:13] [Async Chat Thread - #6/INFO]: [OP] excellentgamer1 » All traces of my imperium have gone

I checked older logs in hopes to find anything else but none was found or I may have overlooked them. As for Excellentgamer1 and Noah, both seem to be going after each other but Noah is doing most of the toxic work while excellent is just messing around.

Nevertheless, this is a warning for both players (Noah & Excellentgamer1). If this behaviour continues we will punish you both accordingly, I suggest looking into our conduct policy before playing or reporting any player.

Stay safe.

• Noah, I've had enough

If I see any more drama related to EG1, I will request an Indefinite Ban Request.

You were previously warned by myself for harassing Enders, earlier this year. I'm sick of you antagonising people, then wasting our time with false reports or whatnot.

Stay away from EG1. Stop antagonising him. When he does the same, ignore him. You've been warned.

• I'm satisfied that this has been already handled in the last two replies before mine.

Locked.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK