vote off - DarthZonarius

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • my boss abuses me and shot down my only shot and therefore as revenge i would like to see this silly man pay smfh. he stole my thunder and this is unforgivable

he also called me a bitch boy assitant and said he would make nick alpha assitant SO WRONG! and he is wery wery GAY!

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

@lyicx#1570 my boss abuses me

This is because you deserve it.

@lyicx#1570 shot down my only shot

You didn't have a shot.

@lyicx#1570 i would like to see this silly man pay smfh

I already paid you, weeks ago for feet pics and a subscription to your OnlyFans (neither of which I have received anythin in return for). When you're done spending that money on weed I'll take my purchased goods.

@lyicx#1570 he also called me a bitch boy assitant

It is true, you are the bitch boy assitant.

@lyicx#1570 he would make nick alpha assitant

Nick is alpha asst, you are beta ass.

@lyicx#1570 and he is wery wery GAY!

I'm not gay. I am not gay. Do not fucking call me gay ever again. I am quite honestly one of the least gay people you have ever met. I fuck bitches, mad fucking fucked bitches. I am not gay. I am not gay. Stop saying I am gay. If you were a girl, I would have probably already fucked the shit out of you by now, but unfortunately you are an ugly fucking GUY whose tight bussy will remained un-stretched by my fat, meaty, nine inch cock because I AM NOT GAY. If I was gay though, you would find my Jackhammer pounding your tight little bussy with the force of ten tsunamis. Luckily for you, I am NOT GAY, and you will have your virgin asshole remain unpounded for all eternity. Actually, it seems to me like you are the gay one here. You are gay, not me. I am not gay, and I will never be. If I was ever gay in a past life (which I WASN'T), I would be killing myself right now, that is how gay I AM NOT.

@Darth#1572 I'm not gay. I am not gay. Do not fucking call me gay ever again. I am quite honestly one of the least gay people you have ever met. I fuck bitches, mad fucking fucked bitches. I am not gay. I am not gay. Stop saying I am gay. If you were a girl, I would have probably already fucked the shit out of you by now, but unfortunately you are an ugly fucking GUY whose tight bussy will remained un-stretched by my fat, meaty, nine inch cock because I AM NOT GAY. If I was gay though, you would find my Jackhammer pounding your tight little bussy with the force of ten tsunamis. Luckily for you, I am NOT GAY, and you will have your virgin asshole remain unpounded for all eternity. Actually, it seems to me like you are the gay one here. You are gay, not me. I am not gay, and I will never be. If I was ever gay in a past life (which I WASN'T), I would be killing myself right now, that is how gay I AM NOT.

hoes mad

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

@Darth#1572 I'm not gay. I am not gay. Do not fucking call me gay ever again. I am quite honestly one of the least gay people you have ever met. I fuck bitches, mad fucking fucked bitches. I am not gay. I am not gay. Stop saying I am gay. If you were a girl, I would have probably already fucked the shit out of you by now, but unfortunately you are an ugly fucking GUY whose tight bussy will remained un-stretched by my fat, meaty, nine inch cock because I AM NOT GAY. If I was gay though, you would find my Jackhammer pounding your tight little bussy with the force of ten tsunamis. Luckily for you, I am NOT GAY, and you will have your virgin asshole remain unpounded for all eternity. Actually, it seems to me like you are the gay one here. You are gay, not me. I am not gay, and I will never be. If I was ever gay in a past life (which I WASN'T), I would be killing myself right now, that is how gay I AM NOT.

image.png

Guys I think he's gay