Create a community TF YouTube channel

• I would like to create a TF YouTube channel that is accessible to all users of TotalFreedom. Every OP will have access to potentially post in the channel, and can upload videos of their experiences on the server. I will be moderating the channel, along with posting guidelines on what can and cannot be uploaded.

This will greatly benefit us as it provides increased exposure for advertising and shows potential users of our close knit community and the joys of playing on this server.

I can iron out the details of exactly how access will be granted and videos uploaded provided I see a positive response to this initial suggestion

• @redeastwood#19553
    Surely it would make more sense to make like a public google drive upload folder or something. Then you can look at the video, assess it, and whether it's suitable or not. Then publish it. That way, you're not just giving login details to google accounts out of the blue.

image.png

• @Erin#19555 Sorry I should have made this much clearer, that is exactly what I intended to do and it’s what I meant (to me at least lol) when I said

@redeastwood#19553 I can iron out the details of exactly how access will be granted and videos uploaded provided I see a positive response to this initial suggestion

and

@redeastwood#19553 I will be moderating the channel, along with posting guidelines on what can and cannot be uploaded.

• @StevenNL2000#19565 I have three promotional videos ready to upload and will be doing so on the official channel once I get access and have a plan for advertising on YouTube. So while there may not be too many official videos right now, they are certainly in the works.

I don’t have any personal issues against using the official channel for this purpose too though.

• I have stockpiles of TotalFreedom-related footage on my hard drives that I've built up over the years. Perhaps this would be a good home for many of these recordings. However, I am not very comfortable with everyone getting upload permissions and I personally think we're better off having a submission request system instead.

Neutral.

image.png

@videogamesm12#19568 However, I am not very comfortable with everyone getting upload permissions

Everyone will be able to request video uploads, which will be reviewed by myself and Shdwo, before being uploaded. This process won’t take longer than a day.

@redeastwood#19553 I will be moderating the channel, along with posting guidelines on what can and cannot be uploaded.

@jjjaguar2000#19554 Then you can look at the video, assess it, and whether it's suitable or not.

• vouch

also i swear the ECM and EMM have a somewhat joint responsibility on the social media front. wouldn't we have a hand in this?

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

• @videogamesm12#19568 I think the best option in my eyes is to create a TF Archives channel and run an official channel separately

To add, I don’t frankly trust our executives owning this channel. I think Ryan should create the channel and give the executives Manager permissions because that is possible. If someone goes rogue that entire channel could be fucked if they own it

@Ivan#19573 To add, I don’t frankly trust our executives owning this channel. I think Ryan should create the channel and give the executives Manager permissions because that is possible. If someone goes rogue that entire channel could be fucked if they own it

wooow no trust, smh.

on a real again, i think that is the plan anyway as i remember ryan saying that he would ultimately own the social media accounts, the executives will just be able to manage and act as it. which is fair as we have quite a collection of other tf related accounts around certain platforms.

still could be fucked if one of us goes rouge. we could just delete all the content. but i doubt myself i'd, red or our bottoms would go that low on our departures

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey