Folfy_Blue - MB Application

• 1) Your current Minecraft name (IGN):
    Folfy_Blue

3) Do you have a discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here.
    Folfy Blue#9711

2) How often you plan to be active as a MB on Total Freedom? (Daily, once a week etc.)
    Daily

3) Will you help contribute to building projects when requested by the Executive Creative Designer (ECD)?:
    Yes.

4) What type of building skill(s) do you currently obtain (terraforming, redstone, interior, exterior):
    In order from strongest to weakest skill
    Primary skill: Redstone
    Secondary skill: Pixel art
    Tertiary skill: Exterior

5) Provide several screenshots with 3+ of your own builds, without any form of shaders:
    BUILD #1: Redstone - SlimeBall
    Goal/Instructions of this build: Have the slime be stuck in the middle, as would be the ball.
    Upon activation, start an audible timer, and shoot a firework that will explode /exactly/ as the same time the slime goes up
    As the timer stops and the firework expodes, splash the slime with a potion of resistence and glowing while it is being pushed up
    The game is then ready to be played.

Redstone

From outside

In action https://folfy.blue/i/44434a1d1c_yzfp9s3egy.mp4

Build #2: Redstone - CTF
    Goal/Instructions of this build: Find a compact, efficient, and easy way to circumvent TF's restriction around item drops to allow CTF to be played
    This was executed using a T flip flop along an observer block and a dispenser, mimicking perfectly minecraft's item drop behavior

Video: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/83…17.08.35.06.mp4

Build #3: Redstone - 16 colors printer
    Redstone:

In action:

VVV

(I cannot provide a video of it working as falling blocks were disabled on the server)

Build #4: Pixel art - Valve logos
    Image:

Build #5: Pixel art - Various Undertale Pixelarts
    NOTE: The server I built them on had some corruption, causing the lower half of those pixel arts to go extinct of color

Build #6: Exterior - FolfyHub

Build #7: Exterior - Folfy Spawn 1

6) If there was one thing that you would say you could improve on within your builds, what would it be?
    Redstone - I could improve some designs to make them much more compact now that I have made and thoroughly understood them
    Pixel art - I could have added more color details to some of my pixel art
    Exterior - I could fill in the void of some builds with nature or non-obstructing ambient things

7) (Optional) Do you do any other form of creative work (e.g. drawing, animation, video design, etc.)
    I prefer not to disclose.

8) (Optional) If any players can vouch or provide further evidence for you being the builder behind your builds, please list their names:
    The CTF contraception was made for an event, and requested by Ashaz.
    For everything built on the other server, I could ask the owner if they still have CO logs. But otherwise, everything is on private plots.
    Yurni has seen me building Folfy Hub.
    fndndjdsnsn has seen me build Folfy Spawn 1.
    Lyicx has seen me work on SlimeBall.

A fool's fool fools fools who foolishly accept the foolishness of a fool's fool.

• @B0bP0p#19379 Also on the edge between neutral and vouch. I am not going to judge your redstone as I am not familiar with the difficulty involved in what you have made.

Both your undertales and your logo pixel arts look very cool. I really like the colors you used on the steam logo to give it that light to dark blue gradient effect. I am not the biggest fan of your hubs (scale doesn't mean much to me), but like the pixel art items in the FolfyHub. Folfy Spawn 1 (again, large but under detailed) is a cool idea. Although your trees are awkwardly shaped, you have a nice color scheme going for you. I am going to go ahead and vote neutral but am willing to change my vote depending on how the community reacts to your redstone. Good job on your pixel art!

• Neutral, the trees on your hub really bug me as it looks like they're just //sphere'ed in. FolfyHub is pretty largescale but it's lacking character - It's all one colour with a repeated design with the exception of a couple blocks. The redstone on your first example doesn't look too advanced however you've shown creativity and uniqueness in the use of it. The printer is pretty complex, although it's hard to judge if any of this has been copied in or not - as i've seen very similar designs both on google and youtube.

• @Shdwo#19396 It is a design of my own, and if you wish to see it up close you may DM me for me to take you on the server it's on

EDIT:
    I found old pics of me working on the design for the block feeder:

A fool's fool fools fools who foolishly accept the foolishness of a fool's fool.

• @Fleek#19477 Build 6 shows no building skills as it seems to be 99% world edit. The dome structures were made using //hsphere or the likes, and other than there are a few images of books or whatever but I doubt they took more than ten minutes to make.

Build 7 is a little more interesting but is very very basic. I’ve built trees like that and I am in no way a good builder. The outer circular shapes aren't too impressive as they are repetitive.

• @volleo6144#19487 Using world edit to make 99% of your build is not at all worthy of a master builder rank. A five minute read of the world edit plugin documentation could have anyone produce the same results as shown here. True master builders use their own intuition and building abilities to craft their builds.