Admin Application - UnderTails

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • idk why people are getting mad over the fact that he asked his friends to vouch lol, I’m sure those who are against it have done it in the past. The rule about dming admins for recs is stupid aswell, how else are you meant to get one? No clue if I’ve voted yet, but I’m vouching

@'SupItsDillon' The rule about dming admins for recs is stupid aswell, how else are you meant to get one?

You're meant to post a recommendation request on the forums if you want one and let staff members private message you.

The issue is not that he messaged admins to me anyway, the issue is that he agreed that he had followed a set of pre application rules despite violating one. You can understand why people are having doubt in the applicant because of that - if he can ignore an application conduct rule then what's stopping him from ignoring more conduct rules?

Also my vote will be neutral. I've both vouched and objected in deleted posts.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• Unfortunately, you did not reach the required 85% approval threshold currently required for approval. Your application reached 65% approval with a total of 26 Vouches and 14 Objections.

I think you are very close, you may reapply in 30 days.