shdwo - Senior Admin Application

• What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile.

shdwo BST

Do you have a discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here. (Not required, but highly suggested).

Sceptor#6503

What date were you appointed to Admin? (MM/DD/YY). Required 15-month active participation from your Administrator promotion date. (If you were appointed to Super Admin, state when you were appointed to Super, not telnet)

06/??/2018

Unlike Admin, Senior Admin is primarily a leadership position and you must be able to lead other admins in a mature manner and be a responsible representative of Total Freedom.
    Provide a paragraph of your accomplishments and why you think you'd make a good Senior Admin.

Since my return to admin earlier this year, I've made a dedicated effort towards this server and its community - not only with moderation, but with alterations and expansions. Some of my new accomplishments have been contributing towards the creation of the recent TFGM server, giving players a whole new playing experience. I currently stand as an assistant executive manager within TFGM, I aid and support the staff team and act as an anchor for any questions that need to be asked. This is a clear example of my capability within a leadership position; as well as this, with my recent appointment to AEMM, I've devoted my time and abilities in order to aid and fulfil any tasks given to me by the EMM.

Over the years, my understanding of this community has done nothing but better itself. I am very familiar with the policies that currently stand and can accurately describe the uses of nearly every command. This makes me very reliable when it comes to enquiring about certain aspects of the server. To some of you I may be seen as immature or unqualified for this position, however I can assure you that while I do often mess around and have a laugh, I am more than capable of doing my job when required.

How often will you be able to perform administrative duties? (Including the server, forum, and discord.) State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week.

Daily

Names of senior administrators that have recommended you. (3 required)

root
    simplynick
    JagWire

Have you read and understood the note(s) below? (Yes or no).

Note 1: If an admin asks you a direct question, you should reply. If an admin objects and give reasons that you believe are incorrect, you may reply to state why you believe the reasons are incorrect; do not rage or get dramatic - just state facts and do not reply more than once; no debates.

Yes

• Just a clarification element: Are we assuming that the "15-month active participation requirement" applies only to the date you were originally appointed as an administrator, and not the date you were reinstated, even if the administrator was suspended?

• Bump for voting. Regarding the concern Panther brought up - the consensus was that if they have the amount of active time required pre/post-suspension then they qualify. Therefore this applicant qualifies.

• I haven't been in this community for very long, especially not on the grand scheme of things. But that being said, shdwo is one person who has made me feel like I've been here forever.

Both as an OP and as an admin he has been a role model to me and to others, but he's also been a good friend. He gave me encouragement to apply and upon that application being accepted he's been patient with me and given me advice and help as and when I've asked for it.

From recent discussion about the role, senior admins are meant to be role models to admins and OPs alike, they're meant to be those who admins ask for help. And from what I've seen, shdwo ticks every single one of these boxes perfectly.

While I'm slightly concerned about the amount of times I am going to be tf!console forcekilled in the future, I don't think I can say anything else against the fact that I wholeheartedly vouch.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.