New ways to earn shop coins

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Following on my previous suggestion, I would like to suggest a few ways to earn shop coins, as there are currently only two ways to get thoses: Voting, and Reactions.

New Reaction types (Be the first to..):

• Unscramble the word (oemFtoelrTda > TotalFreedom, Mienftrca > Minecraft...)
    • Maths (a/b = ???)
    • Do an action (Type your own username, go to relative x,y,z, teleport to spawn, hold this item, place an X block...)

Minigames/Bets/Luck:

• Bet on a duel (Duel someone using a command, and the winner of the duel wins it. Maybe they are only allowed an inventory which they can predefine before the battle. Maybe even have presets for thoses.)
    • Lottery every X minutes in chat, where players can buy tickets to participate, and the winner wins it all.
    • Daily Tasks (Vote, play for X hours, send X chat messages (without spamming), place X blocks, break X blocks, ...)

(Feel free to suggest more below!)

A fool's fool fools fools who foolishly accept the foolishness of a fool's fool.

• @simplynick#18475 i think if both suggestions pass (this one and the new items one) it would be good enough grounds to reset the economy at this rate. i believe red had an interest in doing that at somepoint

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

@Folfy_Blue#18411

• Bet on a duel (Duel someone using a command, and the winner of the duel wins it. Maybe they are only allowed an inventory which they can predefine before the battle. Maybe even have presets for thoses.)
    • Lottery every X minutes in chat, where players can buy tickets to participate, and the winner wins it all.

I want to note that these things are very tightly regulated in a lot of countries, even with fictional currencies and especially for minors. This is more relevant than it was in the past because we are now backed by an actual company.

@lyicx#18477 We do need to be a bit careful with when we do this: if the issue isn't fully solved yet, the imbalance will come right back.

@UnderTails#18480 It's still on the backlog. We don't have nearly enough developers to actually work on everything that is being suggested.

Folfy_Blue Unscramble the word (oemFtoelrTda > TotalFreedom, Mienftrca > Minecraft...)
    Maths (a/b = ???)

So both of these have previously been approved. The first being FS-278 and the second being FS-275.

Folfy_Blue Do an action (Type your own username, go to relative x,y,z, teleport to spawn, hold this item, place an X block...)

I like this and have raised FS-365 to add it.

Folfy_Blue Minigames/Bets/Luck:
    Bet on a duel (Duel someone using a command, and the winner of the duel wins it. Maybe they are only allowed an inventory which they can predefine before the battle. Maybe even have presets for thoses.)
    Lottery every X minutes in chat, where players can buy tickets to participate, and the winner wins it all.
    Daily Tasks (Vote, play for X hours, send X chat messages (without spamming), place X blocks, break X blocks, ...)

As @"StevenNL2000"#2 said in his reply, this is a bit of a legal grey area that I'm not sure I want to try to un-pack any time soon, I think with the various enhancements we've already got planned to the reactions system, hopefully there should be enough interesting stuff to do without worrying about any of this for now, but happy to entertain re-visiting this in the future if appropriate.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK