PVP Arena Event - Friday 28th @ 10:30PM BST

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • In moments of complete and utter anarchy it's nothing, but the survival of the strongest. especially in scenarios of encased feral animals, one stands out among the rest as the sole alpha being amongst a fleet of eternally rested beings.

JagWire has proposed an event type and has been working on an arena for such

The goal is simple, eliminate the other players on the platform via knocking them off or outright killing them with swords. the last man standing wins. swords of higher knockback will be provided to increase the intensity and will have a number of 5 rounds.

The rules

• No Hacks
    • No Godmode/GMC
    • No Clownfish
    • Only Weapons provided are allowed.

Rewards:
    Participation award will start off at a base of 50 coins with a round winning base award of 150 coins. keep in mind the base award increases with the amount of individuals that turn up

Event will start Friday 28th at 10:30PM BST. Please make sure the appropriate event host or the A/ECM is aware of your participation to ensure you do not miss out on any rewards.

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

• @Miasmus#18963 im aware

i should probably state here due to the amount of chaos at this event and the lack of control on people. (flyhacking, people doing their own thing between rounds, fighting outside of rounds, etc) i cant consciously reward anyone for this.

this will be something i'll be looking into, giving event hosts appropriate training and ensuring their concepts can work properly in a more populated environment giving the right control. its something we're going to have to sit with until ryan time comes round with the event server

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey