RedEastWood - Senior Admin Application (2)

• What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile.

RedEastWood, BST

Do you have a discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here. (Not required, but highly suggested).

redeastwood#5406

What date were you appointed to Admin? (MM/DD/YY). Required 15-month active participation from your Administrator promotion date. (If you were appointed to Super Admin, state when you were appointed to Super, not telnet)

June 2015

Unlike Admin, Senior Admin is primarily a leadership position and you must be able to lead other admins in a mature manner and be a responsible representative of Total Freedom. Provide a paragraph of your accomplishments and why you think you'd made a good Senior Admin.

As the EMM, I have been hard at work trying my absolute level best to aid TF in its pursuit for new players. I have spent countless hours drawing up plans, executing those plans, and branching out to other experts in the field. I have accomplished quite a lot during my short time already as EMM , and you can see the extent of it at https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/1677-executi…ing-manager-log .
    I've been an administrator on this server for a long time, and I've successfully established myself squarely in the TotalFreedom world – a universe that holds a very unique position in my heart because it nurtured and shaped me into the man I am today. TotalFreedom is a spot where people will unite about the most mysterious and esoteric comparisons - we were too big for our boots. We always behaved far more adult than we were, and it is the ethos that this server instilled in us that has had the most impact on the course of my life. I was able to take the skills I learned as an administrator and shape them into something far larger; I became eloquent in voice, discerning in spirit, and cogent in all I do. These characteristics were taught to me by the numerous members of TotalFreedom who were flourishing in the society that was created.
    I am a really dependable person; if anyone wants me to do anything, I will do it. Several TF members, especially those who work with me on a daily basis, will testify to this; and it is this dependability that I aspire to add to the Senior Admin team, as I immerse myself more profoundly in the TotalFreedom community and society. I showed my management abilities as the Owner of URF, a server that, although short-lived, was highly popular, attracting a large number of players thanks to my strict rules. I can be an effective role model, putting in the effort and having the job completed when necessary. My DMs have always been, and will always be, available to everyone who wants assistance. When things are tough, I still want to keep people comfortable, and a few operators have told me that they have shared this with me.
    I excel in a team-based setting, such as TotalFreedom, as shown by how well I get along with my fellow admin peers. I've made many friends here over the years; some have left, but I can always joke with others. Furthermore, I have a strong interest of writing a new chapter in TF's life. I am the owner of the TF GMod website which can be found at https://tfgmod.me., and I am working hard to have a seamless player experience that can contend with other big GMod servers.

How often will you be able to perform administrative duties? (Including the server, forum, and discord.) State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week.

Everyday

Names of senior administrators that have recommended you. (3 required)

JagWire
    Miwojedk
    MEGAF4IL
    Chicnnuggies
    root
    mattlawn
    Have you read and understood the note(s) below? (Yes or no).

Yes

• Vouch.

You said in your last application "you will see notable improvements in my demeanour from this point forward" - you were right. You have displayed a significant and sustained improvement in the way you speak to others, and have worked so hard on the server in the roles you hold above and beyond your admin status. You've been here for a long time and have shown great commitment to the server, and coupled with the excellent attitude you display, I think you would make an excellent senior admin.

• Their sheer dedication towards TF's playerbase coupled along with the change in attitude from last time has made me reconsider my last objection for their inappropriate behaviour. Red has certainly made amends, and for that reason I will

Vouch.

• This behavioral turn around that you have demonstrated from the time of your last application has been like none I have seen in this community. We both had a bit of beef in the beginning but after observing your dedication to the server I will without a doubt be vouching on this application.