Regarding Lyicx

• Original by fndndjdsnsn
    Note - I couldn't find a suspension request so consider this both a pban request or alternatively a suspension/admin removal request for Lyicx.

1. Username, UUID, IP(s), and short ban reason for each offender. Format as follows:
      Lyicx - fwordfedz#9317

2. What did they do?
      He also orbited me for no reason and forcekilled me (i have no proof because I cannot go into logs.) Joke banned and smitten other admins, and trolled players, griefed me (destroyed my burning british flags) and made penises near/at spawn.

Addition by me:

Vouch + witness
    Penis raids, joke banning and smiting other admins, setting a bad precedent for new players, trolling other players and more. I have definitely experienced some of this/been affected by it. He also seems to be generally immature when dealing with other players.

He also has the inability to correctly judge on forum posts. There is plenty of proof for all of this in chat logs and the forum. Some of this has happened in vc which I can't prove but other admins can confirm. Even if all of this was invalid, there are still people who would be much more suitable for executive, such as Shyrix. (I'm going to be honest here- I don't believe Lyicx knows what he is doing as executive. Example: I clearly remember asking for help with a problem I had regarding my coins. Lyicx was clearly online and active, but ignored my request for help. He was capable of, and eventually did, fixing the problem, and yet it took him over 5 minutes to acknowledge me.) Not to mention he abuses his power, by muting Rythm which prevented me from listening to any music on the server. (Then whats the point of the bot???)

As you can see in the posts below, he is refusing to maturely respond to the conversation and is unable to provide any defense for his object.

1. What indefinitely bannable offense does this fall under according to the conduct policy?
      2a
      3c
      3d
      3g

Add logs and/or screenshots of the occurrence here, and tag any witnessing staff. Evidence of previous offenses that are not the direct cause of this request can also be added here.
      https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/69…882/unknown.png  Shyrix
      https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/76…675/unknown.png
      https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/84…148/unknown.png

Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs? This information is used to keep track of ban bypassers.
      Unknown

• I'm honestly confused as to whether this is a serious request or not. Could you enlighten me?

I don't really see any exclusive behaviour here that would warrant a suspension, most of the evidence you collected is heavily outdated.

! p.s

jolly good ol' chap
    !

• @Shdwo#17990 Well I don't have evidence for some of the more recent things but I think you can ask other admins who can vouch for some of the things I've talked about, especially Shyrix and kanst. Also, I would consider this partially serious. There is a other reason which I'm too lazy to put into words rn. (I sometimes have a hard time explaining things). Also, not warranting a suspension? Read the paragraph I wrote. -.- [penis raid]

• I was gonna write a whole thing but i decided it isn't even worth the effort

Jesus christ object if you have an issue tell ryan, don't make a drama thread for the love of god take it from me it's a retarded idea

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• @Miasmus#17991

Penis raids

you'll have to elaborate on this.. what do you mean?

joke banning and smiting other admins

this is a common occurrence, even though some may not agree with it- it is completely harmless and there is no ill-intent

setting a bad precedent for new players

that seems highly unlikely, lyicx has always been an exceptional player within the community and continues to welcome new players despite the lack of traffic.

trolling other players and more

again, most of these players are admins who are totally fine with being 'trolled' as you put it. I see it as just having a laugh. refer to "it is completely harmless and there is no ill-intent"

I have definitely experienced some of this/been affected by it

i'm sorry to hear that your experiences haven't been quite up to par, but don't you think you should take that up with lyicx before filing a suspension thread on him? I'm sure he'd be more than willing to comply.

He also seems to be generally immature when dealing with other players.

could you give some examples specifically? i'd argue that lyicx's 'dealing' of other players is far from immature.

• @Luke#17993 Isn't the point of the forum to report things? I don't see why this isn't a valid way to report Lyicx. Yes, I am eventually seeing how dumb this is, but I still stand by it. (Note I said this was only partially serious so I won't die on this hill.)

• Can i also just note

@Miasmus#17984 What indefinitely bannable offense does this fall under according to the conduct policy?
    2a
    3c
    3d
    3g

None of these are section 1..

• @Shdwo#17995 So I have bad memory but I do recall that in vc Lyicx was joking about/encouraging bulding penises at spawn. This led to multiple doing just that, and I think he handled the situation very poorly. (There are some other sussy things he did in that timeframe but I can't clearly remember)

@Miasmus#17996 valid way to report Lyicx

Because its not a report... it's an indefinite ban request that literally says he hasn't committed any indefinitely bannable offences... as a community we can't do shit to remove Lyicx anyway? the only ones who can (atm) is Wild and Elmon.. meaning this thread is redundant

• @Luke#17997 Obviously I'm not the most experienced in this forum, but

@Miasmus#17984 Note - I couldn't find a suspension request so consider this both a pban request or alternatively a suspension/admin removal request for Lyicx.

I don't think this requires a section 1 offense

• @Miasmus#18001 Yes it does... it's a permban request... a suspension request doesn't exist outside of private reports to elmon or wild.. what about this do you not understand?

@Miasmus#17991 Also, I would consider this partially serious. There is a other reason which I'm too lazy to put into words rn. (I sometimes have a hard time explaining things). Also, not warranting a suspension? Read the paragraph I wrote. -.- [penis raid]

suspend every other admin then for also doing this, literally i can name a few admins and ops off the top of my head who also do such, and im not up in arms about it neither is anyone because it gets cleaned up at the end of the day.

clearly i was taking the fucking piss

again, plenty of other admins that have said "retard" and still do. dont only go at fucking me

Are we actually going that low to report that one time where i accidentally broke a stack by orbitting shyrix

@Miasmus#17984 I clearly remember asking for help with a problem I had regarding my coins. Lyicx was clearly online and active, but ignored my request for help. He was capable of, and eventually did, fixing the problem, and yet it took him over 5 minutes to acknowledge me.)

i did fix your problem, so what are you actually complaining about?

@Miasmus#17984 Not to mention he abuses his power, by muting Rythm which prevented me from listening to any music on the server. (Then whats the point of the bot???)

again, i aint the only one that has done this

@Miasmus#17984 I'm going to be honest here- I don't believe Lyicx knows what he is doing as executive.

is that because openly we haven't been doing much, i can tell you for a fact lately i've been up peoples asses and drafting shit. Shyrix can vouch

honestly you've taken something from a joke from S&D to an actual thing and quite honestly i dont appreciate this one bit. in fact its royally fucked me off

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

• @Luke#17999 I could argue forever, but you have pretty good reasoning. Like I said, I won't die on this hill and I see your points. However, I still think that Lyicx could do a bit better discipline wise.

@Miasmus#17984 Even if all of this was invalid, there are still people who would be much more suitable for executive, such as Shyrix. (I'm going to be honest here- I don't believe Lyicx knows what he is doing as executive.

@Miasmus#17991 Also, I would consider this partially serious.

You haven't the slightest clue of what makes a suitable executive, neither do you have any sort of standing on which these claims are being made. This entire post is a pathetic attempt at dragging Lyicx's name through the mud. I'm genuinely baffled and somewhat intriguied as to what on earth was going through your brain when you decided to post this.

@Miasmus#17984 and yet it took him over 5 minutes to acknowledge me.)

Perhaps he was doing something? There have been instances where I've messaged Lyicx the most random bullshit and he replied 10 minutes later - the point being he still replied.

@Miasmus#17996 I said this was only partially serious so I won't die on this hill.

Partially serious is no different from being absolutely serious. It is a fake wall to hide behind which houses no true purpose or protection. Could you explain the difference between being partially serious and being fully serious?

We may joke around and take the piss out of Lyicx every once in a while, but he's a fucking amazing executive and I will vouch for him every single time.