Admin Application - Folfy_Blue

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Have you first read the pre-application checklist (Click Here) and do you meet all the requirements and agree to all the standards within that checklist? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.
    Yes.

What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile.
    Folfy_Blue - GMT+2

What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? (MM/DD/YY). - Required 1 month forum registration.
    Monday, April 12, 2021 4:51 AM

Do you have a discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here. (Not required, but highly suggested).
    Folfy Blue#9711

What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired.
    Student (CS)

Do have any skills such as artistic design, coding, computer security, etc? If Yes, provide detail.
    I've got some coding skills, notably in Lua, Python, CSharp, and /very lightly/ Java.

How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week. We realize that school or work will prevent constant service.
    Daily to several times a week depending on my timetable.

Names of admins that have recommended you? (Must pm admin(s) to confirm recommendation.) - Required atleast 1 recommendation from an Admin or a Senior Admin.
    @ redeastwood#5406 (RedEastWood)

Do you have a family member or friend that shares your Minecraft account or a Minecraft playing family member with their own Minecraft account who might use our server or forum? (Yes or No). If so, are they presently an admin on Total Freedom? (Yes or No).
    No.

What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good admin? (Answer with a short paragraph).
    I wanna help the community grow and move forward. Although oftenly hiding behind layers of jokes, I am kind and willing to help others when help is needed. I am also a very open minded individual who can be patient and understanding of others. I am also a good technical player, being able to quickly identify exploits which may be used to create lag or crash others while they are still in the making, something which some of you may confirm due to some of my previous reports of suspicious activity in private messages which turned out to be right.

What continent do you live on? (e.g. N. America, Europe, Asia, Australia/Oceania).
    Europe

Can you handle being an admin without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.
    Yes.

Have you read and understood the note(s) below? (Yes or no).
    Yes.

Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites?
    Yes, I've recently started using Lastpass to secure my passwords.

A fool's fool fools fools who foolishly accept the foolishness of a fool's fool.

• Vouch and rec confirmed. This user has constantly shown his enhanced ability at staying one step above his peers. His eloquent suggestions, his interactive and intuitive builds on the server, and his general demeanour all make Folfy an extremely valid candidate for an admin position.

He is also extremely adept at identifying and resolving crash issues, something I’m sure Video will take great notice in.

• Vouch. Although we initially had a rocky start, I've come to see that you're clearly bringing a lot to myself and other members of the community.

Changing my vote to neutral as per new evidence from Panther and others.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

• neutral for now

dont get me wrong, folfy is a very active and friendly op.. as of currently I just fail to see any specific traits that would make them useful as an administrator.

my vote is subject to change

• Sorry, but I object. I won't go into too much detail here, but I have seen you in multiple situations where you chose to stir up drama and escalate situations instead of trying to resolve a conflict maturely. It's a small thing, really, but it's a red flag to me since users who display this behavioral pattern don't tend to make good admins.

@Panther#17928 chose to stir up drama and escalate situations instead of trying to resolve a conflict maturely. It's a small thing, really, but it's a red flag to me since users who display this behavioral pattern don't tend to make good admins.

i honestly object due to this

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• neutral

you are a very active op, but i personally haven’t observed that many qualities of an admin in you, and as said above you do seem to stir up drama occasionally.

i’ll make a decision later i’m on the fence for this one

• @Panther#17928 I am sorry you feel this way; and I would like to clear things up.
    The only real "drama" that has ever happened concerning me was with user sophiee__ and I personally do not think reporting player behaviour is "escalating the situation". The problem was in fact later solved via Discord DMs thanks to this post.

A fool's fool fools fools who foolishly accept the foolishness of a fool's fool.

• @Panther#17928 Object due to this. And no offense but builds do not qualify you for admin - they qualify you for master builder. To add, I appreciate you make suggestions but that doesn’t merit you being an admin.

I might change my vote based on more votes but for now I object

• @StevenNL2000#18093 I would probably communicate about the issue thoroughly with the concerned player beforehand, and try to take care of it in private. I will admit this was a mistake on my part, but mistakes are to learn from.