literally 1984

• I was offline at the time so all I can find is that qkqs is banned for unrelated reason (griefing)

@Miasmus#17868 what i reported him for is 100% bannable

There must be evidence he's not joking. Attempting to harm the server is against the conduct policy, not just saying it, in this case admins must observe actions and collect evidence.

In your case, I scrolled to your messages and I see you were asking players to leave the server with a pretty rude attitude, included the alleged threat to crash them, upsetting them. I believe it's mainly this that made sleepy videogamesm12 decide to ban you.

James seems like this is an actual report despite the funny presentation.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

• This was definitely an actual conduct report, but at this point it seems to more of a joke. Other than some clarification on what is considered to be bannable regarding crash threats/jokes, I think this discussion is over.

• I should make it clear that I personally believe that any threat of crashing the server, even as a joke is unacceptable in my book, its not something to joke about since we face attacks almost everyday that I stopped telling if one's being serious or fucking about.

As for you, I would appreciate if you stopped attacking admins who haven't replied to you in what seems to be a reasonable time in your opinion, your next best course of action is to report all violations to online admins on the server at the current moment otherwise I suggest you skip to the forums.