Coins Suggestion

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • I've seen from posts on the forum that there is a plan to introduce new items to the coin shop. I've also heard that some people are sitting on large piles of coins and that this is problematic. I suggest that, to remove some of the coins and give people a way to spend coins on an ongoing basis, that some items in the coin shop are "subscription" type things i.e. you get access to X for a period of 14 days or something like that.

I have no ideas for what in particular coins could be spent on in this way (and I do recognise that this is not enormously helpful), but I am making the suggestion because of public comments that new items are being considered.

• I already have plans for this well in works. There will be a referee system which grants you access to a new discord rank, which can also be purchased using coins on an ongoing subscription basis. More details will follow in the coming week.

• If folks have any further ideas on what could be included in the subscription model type use of coins your feedback would be appreciated.

I've also got some thoughts in addition to what RedEastWood has said above, but would appreciate the community feedback before I close this thread.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK