Israel's war crime against Palestine

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • So after educating myself I come to the following conclusions.

A two state solution is Israel will never work because the land will never be split evenly between a Jewish and Arab state. In every proposed 2 state solution in history, the Palestinians have been lacking access to either drinkable water, farmland or really just any land of any value. The fact that Gaza and the west bank are seperated by a sea of Israelis does not help either. And from history we can see that the Palestinians and Arabs as a whole would rather fight and rebel than accept a bad agreement or one that is not in their favour (see the 1948 war instigated by the Arabs over the poor partitioning of the middle East)

Thus the only solution must be a secular state for the Israelites and Arabs living in the geographic region of Palestine. There will obviously be teething problems with both sides effectively resenting the other for a century of attrocities. However the current state of Israels disregard for Palestinian and lives and non Jewish lives a whole is quite frankly a joke.

Shown by the Nation-State Law recently passed by the Knesset declaring officially for the first time that Israel is the nation-state of the Jewish people and only of the Jewish people, and 52% of Israelis supporting such an agreement. With a further 83% believing to some degree u have to be Jewish to be an Israeli citizen. The Palestinians have as much of a claim to the region as the Jews, and both parties should be forced to share the land in order to reduce the bloodshed

@Miwojedk#17511 I also essentially agree with everything said here.

• @redeastwood#17570 I think this is a bit of an oversimplification of the issue to simply proclaim that a two-state solution isn't viable. Personally I think it's the best outcome that can come via negotiation, which is why groups like Hamas want it as well. idk. im not smart enough on the subject to have a truly well-informed opinion.

• A large group of Jordanians drove to the borders between Jordan and the West Bank, A day or two ago, to be welcomed by a group of Palestinians and The Jordan Border Officers

In other news, In the borders of the west bank, an Israeli officer takes down the Palestinian flag and places it on top of an IED causing the lifes of 6 IDF Officers.

Israel are now sending missile at Civilian buildings causing the lifes of hundreds including a couple Press from big news medias.

Day by day, this issue is getting worse and worse.