Longer commands

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • There is no denying that the kit making community is part of tf.
    However, currently to make kits, the most reasonable way of making them is to go in a solo world to use command blocks to test commands to summon items with long NBT before saving them in a hotbar to import them to TF.

This is rather troublesome because if you are actively working on let's say, a kit, you have to go back and forth between solo and TF, making it hard to interact with the community..

I'm suggesting a command, maybe /longcommand to open a GUI (Maybe a command block UI?) to execute a server command as the player, but without the chat's limit.
    If this is not possible due to concerns, I'd like to at least have this command under the name /advancedgive <item> <count> where you could paste just the NBT of the item in the interface.

I also would like to reiterate that this is NOT a way to use command blocks.
    This is sending the command as the player who executed it, just without the chat limit.

A fool's fool fools fools who foolishly accept the foolishness of a fool's fool.

• @videogamesm12#17214 It does using wurst client related commands, if I use infinichat with the server /give all I get is an error

A fool's fool fools fools who foolishly accept the foolishness of a fool's fool.

• Like video said, chat along side vanilla and plugin commands, are limited by the built in code. Even if you could change the char limit on commands it would lead to a lot of exploits.

• On the grounds that the vanilla client & server are not designed to support this, and hacked clients have work arounds, I'd suggest using a hacked client with the work-arounds...

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK