An interesting test with Flarum tags

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • So I'm trying something new because I appreciate a lot of stuff gets caught up in the "Noise" when I go through updating threads.

For the next few weeks I'm trailing hiding anything tagged "Approved" or "Denied" from the all discussions screen. This should mean that the only stuff now you'll see on the home screen is for open and ongoing discussions, which hopefully will mean the overall quality of the forums should increase because you can actually reply to those threads!

Feedback appreciated, just want to see if it makes life better.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• For me, this makes it even more difficult to keep track of updated threads. I want to see all threads, including Spam and Drama, Approved, and Denied, but Flarum does not give me the ability to do so without opening 4 separate tabs in my browser.

• @StevenNL2000#17006 That's a point, my thought behind this was nothing in approved / denied for the most part are going to get comments on, at least for the stuff I've seen as other than admin apps (Which might be the exception) the threads are locked when approved / denied.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK