Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • I've noticed that none of the Internal Affairs policies have been posted nor have any of the members been given a role on the forum or Discord. IIRC, Wild strongly opposed the idea of Internal Affairs, so will it still continue to exist, or is it being removed?

• The forum rank was already set up, the members were just not added to it. I've added Monkey and Tozzit; Lakefield does not appear to have a forum account and Zevante has not verified that the forum account with his name actually belongs to him.

• So the ranks is possibly partially my bad, I just copied peoples permissions off of Discord so if they don't have the IA Role there they wouldn't have here.

As for policies, tbh I wasn't given a lot of policies to re-post here so there will be a load of other ones missing as well.

As for IA as it stands, while yes I was a strong objector to it's original conception, however I also believe since speaking to Zevante about this in reasonable detail on how it had worked previously with Seth running things, that how it was originally conceived and it's original intended purpose verses what it ended up actually being used for are drastically different.

As it stands strictly speaking right now, nothing has changed in terms of IA, I've not personally mandated any changes be made to it's running or anything like that, and to be honest there are bigger things to deal with in my view than something which has been working well and serving it's purpose.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK