caps lock mode

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • OMG GUYS ITS FUCKING BACK, I HAVE BEEN FUCKING BLUEBALLED FOR ABOUT A FUCKING WEEK NOW WAITING FOR A TOTALFREEDOM FORUM OUTLET TO FUCKING MMMM ALL OVER MICROWAVE LYICX FUCK YES

I HAVE BEEN DISSATISFIED WITHOUT MY OUTLET FOR AGES I HAVE HAD A HUGE FUCKING ITCH TO SHITPOST SOME DUMB SHIT AND GET DUMB FUCK REACTIONS MMMMMMMM MICROWAVE LYICX MICROWAVE LYICX

IM GOING TO MAKE AN ALBUM AND IT WILL CONSIST OF INDIVIDUALS SCREAMING AND I WILL CALL IT "CAPS LOCK MODE" SO MY QUIRKY PERSONALITY HAS SOMETHING TO RELATE TO FUCK YES. MMMMMMMMMMM...

on a real: i am bored, i've had a fun day completing games and shit and im lowkey kinda glad this is back. i want to actually post dumb yet somewhat entertaining shit on the forums with my impulsive nature in an attempt to make it a better place rather then a 60 page thread on why two groups cant agree with eachover or 30 threads why ops king admin bad and all that shit. i feel like it could use more dumb fuck shit like this sorta.

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey