Spawn Schematics - Super List

• One of the things I've realised since re-instating and becoming more active (And now running things) is that because we don't do the whole world map re-sets, we pull in schematics to restore and set as the spawn.

As of my look this morning, there are around 130 schematics on the server with the word "spawn" in it, so what I'd like to do in this thread is start to document those schematics and showcase what spawn's we have in place already. This way when I or another admin want to set a new spawn, we can come on this thread and pick out one they like.

So, the format I'd like is.

One schematic per post, and please keep comments about said schematics off this thread, I'm keen for this to be a bit of a catalogue of good spawn schematics that admins and players recommend. I look forward to seeing what you've got for me :)

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• Godfather :

• Greek.
    • FloatingIsland

JustSaaab :

• SavSpawn1

fleshy_ :

• menger_sponge1
    • larger_mengersponge

burger :

• TreeSpawn
    • islandspawn

lyicx :

• lyicxspawn

PacMax1121 :

• PacMax1121Spawn
    • PacMax1121SpawnAlt
    • PacMax1121GigaSpawn
    • PacMax1121Spawn3

Gommeh :

• GommehHeadSpawn

DragonSlayer2189 :

• dragon_arena
    • dragon_church

techgeneral

• techLargeSpawn
    • techMediumSpawn
    • techsergNetherSpawn
  • I apologise for bumping this. However, it could use some updating.

Feueristic has requested for his spawns to be removed from this list and for them to no longer be used as spawn. These include the following spawns:

•   Tizz Oh hey, that's me.

In short, they are no longer up to my standard as they are made around 2 years ago at this point.

Yes, I have not broken any rule and the builds themselves are serviceable as spawn builds, but personally I'd like to do better. In hindsight and for the time being, they could probably just stay up, but I doubt with the current rate of change of spawns the server will need my spawns so might as well ask for them to no longer be in this list if better versions of the same build will be made in (relatively) short time.

That said, I respect the final decision of the (A)ECD to keep it as a usable spawn or not. (lets be honest tho the decision reallllly doesnt matter does it)

C'est la vie

•   Feueristic Oh no worries. It makes perfect sense. I can't say I know you well enough to know your motives, and it wasn't my intention to question them. Ashaz's message could have been interpreted in more than one way, and in almost a year I've met some people going nuts for any reason...

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

• I have a spawn I built, so I'd like to request it to be added to the list.
    Name: Alco_Spawn.schem
    Picture in spoiler.

!

Notes:

• The red border around spawn is where you put the spawn region border. When pasting, it will be pasted with the centre of the spawn facing you, and you will be outside the red border. Refer to the example in the spoiler. (It will not be in the air when pasted)

!

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png