Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • @UnderTails#15036 You'll need to move the builds, admins will be more than happy to help claim and merge plots as appropriate, we're more than happy to work with you on finding a way to move it on to the plot world, you just need to be happy to work with us to make that a reality.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• @redeastwood#15039 Then my answer really is the same, the nature of our server means if you're not in plot world, expect to have your builds interfered with and rolled back when reported... There really is nothing more we can do without it risking fucking over other players.

Wild1145

• @UnderTails#15043 Because most of the time they don't... Most people's builds aren't 99% stairs / things affected like this...

Wild1145

• sorry how did this thread get 47 replies. how incompetent is someone to not simply retract their suggestion because a command already exists with the same function the suggestion was intended for

• What I see in this thread is an OP who is frustrated because an issue that is important to them has gone unsolved for 8 months. While I agree with Wild that we should not be allocating development resources to a workaround if we can fix the original issue, I also agree with UnderTails that 8 months is a long time, regardless of whether the right people were aware of the issue or had time to work on it.

• @StevenNL2000#15146 blockshub is not an easy plugin to compile. i got it to compile once but everything inside the pom is pretty much broken. even then I still couldn't get the actual blockshub to compile, only the apis and helpers and stuff. The author has been unresponsive too. i think it's a pressing issue and should be top priority in general, but it's not an easy thing to do