Discord Ban Appeal Template

• If you have been banned from the Total Freedom discord server you, please copy the template below and answer the questions to the best of your abilities.

1. Your discord tag. Please add your discriminator where applicable and if not just put your name. (Ex: elmon#6023 or @phrman)

2. If known, who banned you? (this can be checked)

3. If known, do you know when you were approximately banned?

4. Why do you think you were banned? (this can also be checked)

5. Explain why you think you should be unbanned, and promise to never do whatever you did again. If your reason remains unknown, you may skip this question.

Edited 3 times, last by Luke: Grammar & discriminator part added (June 14, 2023 at 10:22 PM).

• I’d like to update voting procedures.

From now on:

- I’m not going to count ‘vouches’ ‘objections’ or ‘neutrals’. I invite all users to provide reasoning but there is no vote - I want people to discuss and present arguments to me but to not vote.

- For this reason any post from this moment onwards and for any appeal (not including the one just posted) any post that contains the words above will be either discounted, edited to remove them, or deleted.

- This is so I can get actual proper reasoning instead of ‘vouch he’s cool’ or ‘object i dont like him’

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

Edited once, last by Luke (August 3, 2023 at 6:07 PM).