Armorstand despawn

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • I'm going to approve the suggestion to stop auto-wiping of Armour Stands where possible - FS-232

I would like to leave this conversation open for some further conversation around how we then manage the implications of this, and from a dev perspective if any of the original suggestions are viable

@Folfy_Blue#14949 Limit the amount of armorstands per chunk (Eg. Above 10, it will cancel out)
    Cooldown on placing armorstands (Eg. If you place 10 within a minute, you have to wait 10 minutes)
    Limit the amount of armorstands per distance (If two armorstands are within X blocks of eachother, remove one)

Or if we need something slightly more cruder that just wipes any of them currently loaded?

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• On the grounds nobody bothered to give further feedback, FS-269 has been raised to add a command to wipe all armour stands from the server which admins can invoke where required. That will be done before FS-232 is delivered to ensure when we stop the auto wipe admins can manually wipe.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK