List of individuals with server access

• For transparency purposes, I wanted to share with you the current server access lists, and what access is granted by the various levels of access.

Access Groups

• dev_tf_gmod-allaccess: Grants a user unrestricted access to the Development GMOD Servers
    • dev_tf_smp-allaccess: Grants a user unrestricted access to the development SMP Servers
    • ops_tf_freedom-tfserver: Grants a user the ability to become the "tfserver" user on the OPS Freedom servers (TFServer is the user account that the TF server runs under on the majority of our servers.)
    • dev_tf_freeopdevservers-allaccess: Grants a user unrestricted access to the development server
    • dev_tf_freeopdevservers-tfserver: Grants a user the ability to become the "tfserver" user on the Development Freedom servers (TFServer is the user account that the TF server runs under on the majority of our servers.)
    • ops_tf_eventsserver-allaccess: Grants a user unrestricted and full sudo access to the live events servers.

Group Membership:

dev_tf_gmod-allaccess:

• @"RedEastWood"#47
    • @"Flames"#302
    • @"shdwo"#94
    • @"root"#15

dev_tf_smp-allaccess:

ops_tf_freedom-tfserver:

• @"StevenNL2000"#2
    • @"Paldiu"#89

dev_tf_freeopdevservers-allaccess

• @"Paldiu"#89
    • @"StevenNL2000"#2

dev_tf_freeopdevservers-tfserver:

• @"videogamesm12"#4

ops_tf_eventsserver-allaccess:

• @"lyicx"#21
    • @"Shyrix"#338
      • @"simplynick"#11

Database Servers

The Database servers are part of the managed ATLAS Infrastructure, access is tightly restricted but the list of users with access is not and will not be published.

Root Access

I retain root access to all of the hosts TF runs on, at the current time no other individuals are given root access to the hosts.

Other Servers

There are some other servers which are not currently under the above group control setup, such as the MB Servers. As these currently are not deemed "Operational" I won't worry too much about listing them, but generally speaking only I have access to the MB Servers. The forums, bungee and any other servers not already listed, are only currently accessible by myself.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• Updated to correct Fleek no longer having access to the dev server at all. Adding Paldiu to the live server and enhance dev server access, adding Nick to the events server.

Wild1145

• Due to the move to the panel, this information is no longer valid. The thread will be moved to archives in 30 days.

Wild1145