Permanent Ban Appeal - Lasharn007

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • I am posting this ban appeal on the behalf of Lasharn007. He has written his answers to the questions in the template.

Minecraft name:
    Lasharn007

Discord username and discriminator (username#discriminator) (if any):
    070493#7101

Approximate date of perm ban:
    March 2020

Reason for perm ban. Please do not lie and try to be sincere and apologize as applicable:
    I was permanently banned for Mass Trolling on the server and discord server I am sorry for what I did I now understand that what I did was wrong I have promised Paige that I will not follow with my past behaviour

Do you agree to follow our server rules (see http://totalfreedom.boards.net/thread/65799) and the rules in place on the forum (http://totalfreedom.boards.net/thread/8134), and all the conditions stated above?
    I agree to follow the server rules

NOTE: Lasharn007 also uses an alt account called Lasharn008.

This was posted a few hours previously, however the wrong format was used so I am posting again on his behalf. He rewrote his appeal with the correct format.

• @paiige1_#1054 As I am not the one appealing, I believe I am allowed to vouch. Forum moderators, please delete this reply if I am not allowed to vouch/object.

I am vouching for the return of Lasharn007. We have remained close throughout his time away from the server, and I personally believe he has changed towards a place of obedience and respect to authority. He behaves in a much more mature way and I believe he is fit to return. He also explained his erratic behavior with the stigmatic, toxic environment of TF when it was run by CreeperSeth. Due to the much more friendly place, I believe that it is extremely unlikely that he will engage in activities such as the serial trolling that originally got him banned.

@paiige1_#1055 explained his erratic behavior with the stigmatic, toxic environment of TF when it was run by CreeperSeth. Due to the much more friendly place, I believe that it is extremely unlikely that he will engage in activities such as the serial trolling that originally got him banned.

Blaming others for his own behaviour, I see.

Vouch anyway.

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

@paiige1_#1055 He also explained his erratic behavior with the stigmatic, toxic environment of TF when it was run by CreeperSeth.

In a pragmatic world, your actions simply cannot be anyone else's fault. It is theoretically impossible for you to do something because of something else. I realise we are a bit more grounded here, and so my views can be watered down - but I still don’t appreciate the fact that he is blaming others.

@paiige1_#1054 Reason for perm ban. Please do not lie and try to be sincere and apologize as applicable:
    I was permanently banned for Mass Trolling on the server and discord server

The question very clearly directs the individual to be sincere and apologise as applicable. To me, an apology is comprised of acknowledgment, remedy, and remorse. The answer only has one of those things. It seems to me they have no remorse and are quite deadpan in style - something which is simply counterproductive in an apology.

Due to lack of remorse and questionable justification - I will object

If my concerns are addressed and the application altered, I would see no reason to object further, and change my stance to vouch.