Admin Plot permissions

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • So i was at A players plot, And i wanted to test If i could kick the plot owner from there own plot. So i did /plot kick (player) and It ended up working. And Then we tested if The pot owner could kick or deny me from Their plot, And did didn't work. What im getting at with this suggestion is Admins shouldnt have auto perms and Kick protection on plots. Admins shouldnt be immune to Getting kicked or Denied or Have an auto /p trust bypass on plots. (User is DefinetlynotVoidShade _)

@chargenation1158#14357 Admins shouldnt be immune to Getting kicked or Denied or Have an auto /p trust bypass on plots.

object, if someone is executing exploits and stuff on a plot is useful to have immunity to stuff, as otherwise a player can do whatever they want and admins wouldn't be able to enter the plot to remove stuff
    as for kicking, a player could, in theory, try to execute exploits on their plot, and then repeatedly kick whatever admins try to come to the plot, and if the server crashes due to the exploit, and then they are quick to join back, then its the same issue, so i am objecting to that as well

• @wild1145#15413 Admins by default shouldn't be able to enter a plot they're denied in, they should specifically toggle it on whenever a user is suspected of exploiting or breaking the rules.

A fool's fool fools fools who foolishly accept the foolishness of a fool's fool.

• @Folfy_Blue#15627 We can't change that unless the user themselves is online.

Let's say someone is spamming minecarts. We freeze everyone, purge minecarts, then TP to everyone, one by one. We find out that we can't teleport to someone as they are in a plot and have denied admins. We then have to go through the process of allowing ourselves in the plot, which adds more time at a crucial moment.

• @Ashaz#15631 In such a moment, admins can toggle the permission to enter any plots and in "such a crucial moment" minecarts can be easily purged. I think there is even a way for admins to toggle entity placement

A fool's fool fools fools who foolishly accept the foolishness of a fool's fool.

• Given the issues identified and the fact admins are bound by the server conduct policy as highlighted in @Fleek#15641 's reply there, I'm going to deny this suggestion.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK