Senior Admin Application - Elmon

• What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile.

elmon_ - GMT + 1

Do you have a discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here. (Not required, but highly suggested).

elmon#6023

What date were you appointed to Admin? (MM/DD/YY). Required 15-month active participation from your Administrator promotion date. (If you were appointed to Super Admin, state when you were appointed to Super, not telnet)

Super Admin - 08/02/2015

Unlike Admin, Senior Admin is primarily a leadership position and you must be able to lead other admins in a mature manner and be a responsible representative of Total Freedom. Provide a paragraph of your accomplishments and why you think you'd made a good Senior Admin.

Ever since my return in March, I have been incredibly active in the community. I have a great deal of contribution to suggestions and helping newly appointed admins. Before I was appointed as Assistant Server Liaison, I had trained multiple admins upon their return or new appointment to their position. It was due to my suggestion that Admin Crews were re-introduced, granted that the project was a failure, it still allowed me to further train and support members of the community. After my appointment as Assistant Server Liaison, I had regularly hosted events and such in order to maintain community engagement. During this time, I also aided Seth and the rest of the executive team in the setup of the MyBB Forum as well as with other projects such as the rewrite of the conduct policy. I have since been appointed as Assistant Admin Officer, in which I have had to display leadership qualities, which I believe transfer over to qualities that a Senior Admin should have.

How often will you be able to perform administrative duties? (Including the server, forum, and discord.) State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week.

Very active daily on discord and the forum.
    On the weekends in-game.

Names of administrators that have recommended you. (3 required)

Rhymix
    fionn
    Darth
    Luke
    square

If anyone else wishes to recommend me - please DM me on discord

Have you read and understood the note(s) below? (Yes or no).
    Note 1: If an admin asks you a direct question, you should reply. If an admin objects and give reasons that you believe are incorrect, you may reply to state why you believe the reasons are incorrect; do not rage or get dramatic - just state facts and do not reply more than once; no debates.

Yes, I understand.

• ~~object because dipping on liaison gang and bad forum mod candidate 😫 ~~

vouch because man been round a lot n shit in game and does eao shit

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

• Vouch, I remember when elmon reinstated a while back (damn you for stealing my #1 most active admin spot >:( ) and since then, i feel like he has done his job splendidly. for one, elmon has been able to be of assistance in multiple different scenarios, whether it be with coding and developing the new total freedom bot, or just from being able to manage being an assistant to the executives (iirc he has been both AESL and is now AEAO), elmon was almost always available to help out.
    On top of this I also feel like as if, in general, elmon is just a great part of the admin team, which while it might sound a bit cliché, is a legitimate point. elmon has never been the type of person to be super strict on things, and i for one think thats a good thing. While, of course, some level of professionalism is expected of any admin, I feel as if it is important to also not be too serious about things. Elmon is the type of person who is relatively laid back, but at the same time, he is still able to be serious when he needs to be, this is a good thing because it makes him more approachable and down to earth, Elmon is someone who I feel as if I can easily have a conversation about stuff related to the server, and not have to worry about being super professional about everything, which is something that i find to be very admirable

TL;DR - Elmon is the best admin, vouch

• I confirm my recommendation and vouch. Elmon is one of the highest quality admins we have. His judgment is very solid and he does his job as assistant admin officer very well. When he was my assistant, he did an extremely good job, and it definitely has not changed.