Issues with ProjectKorra

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • If you want to see ProjectKorra go, please explain why you don't want to see it on the server - we might be able to rectify the problems.

Let's say you simply want to opt out of bending as much as possible and attempt to tone down its pesky effects. Well, for starters, you could just run /b invincible. Sounds easy, right? Oops! You forgot to add bloodbending to yourself, because for some reason, it works on people who disabled bending. So you run /b add blood and move on. Uh-oh, there's still an annoying scoreboard at the side of your screen! To disable that, you need to run /projectaddons bendingboard. Whoops, all of that was pointless anyway, since some invisible chump keeps shooting fireballs and spewing lava everywhere right next to you, which is griefing protected builds, and somehow lasts until the plugin is reloaded! At least you can punish the people doing it, right? Nope! It's all untraceable. And to top it off, the server has turned into a lag carnival because bending can cause massive amounts of server lag. - Panther

• Well for starters, it works in regions. When you use it on a build with things such as redstone dust, it wipes the dust away.

It's very annoying when you're in spawn and you just hear WOOOSH and everything around you

• @OperatorTheDope#13665 To permanently remove yourself from bending, you will need to execute /b remove <player> and that will disable bending for yourself and it will remove the scoreboard.

@Ashaz#13671 Toggleable sounds and region checks - gotcha

@Riannne#13691 plotworld check, gotcha.

• The thing about this is that no matter how much you try to fix ProjectKorra, there are still going to be issues. The plugin is just irritating by nature; basically all of the bending effects modify other people's game experience in some undesirable way.

• i will say, projectkorra stops you from using the scroll wheel in spectator to change your speed. its a minor bug but something i've noticed. also its difficult to get out of liquids with it too. probably because i've got all of the elements on and that.

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey