Bottle0fWindex Ban Appeal

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Bottle0fWindex

2021-3-27 3:00 UTC

I was building my base at the time

The admin banned me for 2C (Repeat Offenses of Section 3 ), and also Grief threat

Who banned me? paiige1_
    I was not told anything

I have read the conduct policy

The only problem is, I was supposed to be banned for 24 hours (it states in the ban message it would expire exactly 24 hours later)
    After 24 hours have passed it has not expired

• You were told something. I had warned you many times to stop breaking rules and you continued to do so. When you threatened to grief the Infinity base I was not willing to tolerate any further offences. Additionally, you have caused a fair amount of trouble in the past and seem to show no regard for the rules of this server. For example, not even a week ago you attempted to break as many rules as possible to get banned; "speedrunning", if you will.

I will try to remove your ban because it has been over 24 hours and therefore you should be unbanned. However, if you continue causing problems I will not hesitate to support a permanent ban for your username.