Easter Egg Hunt Event - 4th April

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Easter Egg Hunt

i'm pretty sure most of you can read a calendar, i can but i can never pinpoint to you on a map when its Easter. i just know that Easter is around April and thats around the time i used to get chocolate eggs. not as many anymore unfortunately but thats besides the entire point here. in short, its Easter, and what better way to like do Easter then doing an Easter egg hunt.

Master Builder bowie has got to work on a new arena for such an event to be partaken. the game is simple, run around and search for eggs and deposit them in your inventory only to have a force withdraw on yourselves in exchange for Coins. that's right instead of the potential to contribute to the high obesity levels of western societies by consuming your findings, you can instead get tax free currency that you can only spend with us. i mean capitalism is more healthier right so i mean that's one thing to be amused about.

The event will start at: 4th April - 7:00PM GMT
    You will have 1 Hour to find as many eggs as you can. some will be more lucrative then others ranging from 10-500 depending on such a rarity. at the end all the contestants must meet where the game started to count the eggs found for each player. those with the most eggs will be featured in the announcement with an additional bonus to the top 3

we will be watching over the event to ensure there is no use of any form of hacked clients or cheating finding such eggs. anyone who is caught cheating will be disqualified and coins will not be counted. i am aware there was concerns about the fact that part of the servers culture is hacked clients but from what im told, we're manually moderating the entire event

The location of this arena will be announced in the server, discord's #event-announcements and this thread as per usual but expect it to be in Freedom-01

We do hope to see you there!

!i get there will be some uncertainty if by this time i am no longer any form of ESL, but the current plan is Myself, bowie and RedEastWood will be supervising this event. details will be subject to change and the likelihood is i'd probably still assist hosting it even if im out. but things are subject to change at this time. just thought i'd mention it here as i forsee this becoming another talking point. also bowie will have the event host role in discord for the time being until the event is done as no policy is officially implemented and i consider this to be a more special case as it is a holiday type thing and its a unique occasion to do this in

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

• A great turnout

This easter egg hunt was nothing less of a huge success, there was a few stragglers of cheating but nothing of theirs was counted. and overall this event was just massive. tons of people showed up to run around like an admin and get the true totalfreedom admin experience whilst finding tons of spawn eggs and eventually cashed them in for well renowned and untaxed money. infact so many showed up, when i was flying around my tracers went absolutely mental when i was moderating the event and refilling eggs. we also got two lists of players at this time too.

I would like to thank bowie for hosting this event from the idea to the organization to the beautiful map shes made. i mean this thing has had a lot of heart and effort poured into it and it really shows

We do have a few winners

Thats right i mean this wasn't much of a competition and more of a money making scheme. but we've got a few winners regardless. the coins scaled on how many eggs they've found and the rarity

1st - ThePyroManActualAccount - 2130 Coins
    2nd - JustSaaaab - 1710 Coins
    3rd - Panther - 1580 Coins

I would also like to thank simplynick, @Riannne, venomsx, Lexile, Captainclimber, @CoconutCereal and Herobrinebad06. they didn't make the top three but all played really well and have also been paid their moneys worth.

We hope you've enjoyed. if by chance im still sat where i am now or roughly here they'll be more to come. i want to nail engagement in the head to keep people around more then anything and i feel things like this will really help. will think of others tho

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey