SMP's future outlook

• Hey guys I have asked Telesphoreo what his plans were for SMP, and unfortunately he believed his time working on SMP was done. I negotiated with him and he's agreed to give up ownership to @zekurt and myself.

We believe this has huge potential, and to be honest we're not really missing out on much if it does fail. I will be paying for the host and handling upfront tasks, while Kirt works on the back end. We will have assistance from Telesphoreo, fionn, Rhymix, and of course, you (the community).

To be honest we're not really sure what direction the SMP will go on, but I can promise to you guys that this project will have our undivided attention and support.
    The current plan is to wipe the server and start fresh. The world will of course be available for download.
    We're going to establish a fairly simply survival experience for the time being while we attempt to discover what the community wants.

Beyond that, look forward to updates & feel free to suggest anything you want to see on the server. We're open to pretty much anything! Just DM me or comment below.

Going to stress again, suggest what you want to see on the server! We want to hear from you.