[ESL] Event Host Revamp

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Upon Darth's removal, I have been given an opening to implement some strategies I’ve drawn up. Lyicx is also intent on following them, and we truly believe they will better the server.

For starters, I will be revamping the Event Host role. All current Event Hosts will be purged. I am going to be making a document file outlining exactly how to host events, and any future event hosts will have the power to host any of the events I deem appropriate. These events will have a dedicated document file that specifically tells them exactly how to host the event. This would allow for more consistent events being hosted.

That being said, if you are interested in being an event host, please DM me at redeastwood#0001

• A slight update on this:

We're planning to make event hosts hold the same sort of merit as master builders with its own policy and application process.

more to follow on this soon

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

• @lyicx#12452

To build on this, an event host will now be seen as a valid rank in the TF hierarchy, as they will now have a much greater and regular role to fulfil. An application process, and policy will follow shortly. If you have any queries regarding this please DM me on discord.