Darth - Suspension Notice

• Darth has been suspended from his admin positions on the server pending a further investigation into reports of behaviours breaching section 1.A of the discord rules along with section 1.I of the server conduct policy.

In agreement with the EAO we have decided to suspend his positions until such a time a more detailed investigation can be concluded based on the evidence which has recently come to light. Due to the nature of the offences all staff ranks including those not directly related to the server has been revoked.

lyicx will temporarily take on any outstanding executive duties as part of the ESL role until such a time the investigation is concluded and a final decision is made on this suspension.

In the interests of not causing WWIII on this thread, I've locked it in advanced. If people have any evidence that may be relevant either in clearing Darth's name or otherwise, please submit such evidence to myself or the EAO.

Thank you.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• To update folks, I have come to a partial decision on this matter, and that is that Darth is to be removed with immediate effect from his executive position and discord moderator position. His admin rank and standings will be down to the EAO Team to conclude their own investigation into the behaviour.

The reason for the discord moderator removal is due to the evidence that was provided to me where it was suggested that pulling off scams against large companies is acceptable, something which I don't feel is appropriate behaviour for a member of my discord mod team joke or otherwise.

The executive removal is in part as a result of the previously mentioned evidence, along with other evidence which has been bought to my attention around the mis-handling of previous incidents of staff working under him, and attempting to harm the character and reputation of other admins in an effort to hide the mis-management, this combined with a lack of overall player base increase / stability has resulted in my drawing of this conclusion.

The admin status decision will fall to fionn and his team and the formal suspension will be decided by them. This temporary suspension will be in place until the EAO team have come to their own formal conclusion.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• A decision on this has been reached. It has been concluded that he has served enough of a punishment in addition to getting his positions as a discord moderator and an executive removed. Darth will be hereby reinstated as a senior admin with a probation period of 1 month.