Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • I have spent my past two weeks on the server attempting to help others, but I have faced continual harrassment from several users of the server who celebrate when I leave the server and are dismayed upon my join. I have even had administrators talking negatively about me. So I have decided the only way I can help these people is by departing from the community. I hope this brings more positivity to these users.

Edit: I will be remaining on the server for the forseeable future.

Edit 2: Goodbye

• I am so sorry to hear that this has happened to you.

This situation just proves that the old view of 'they're annoying, let's kick them out' is still here in our community, and I can vouch for this.

This user provided points for improvement that were valid and I am very saddened to here they have felt they need to leave to make people happy.

Goodbye Keziu

• Looks like it was some dude named quack95 harassing him

Yeah anyways fuck those guys and don’t listen to them man they mean nothing and have no life if all they do for entertainment is harass a good person

@Keziu#12209 I left to make them happy.

ayo people who chat shit about you are just cunts anyway, you dont have to fulfill their needs like that and give them satisfaction. piss them off with your persistence and presence if they're that petty to want you to leave

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

• Keziu, Your a good person, Always positive and nice to people. If people bring you down, Please dont take it personally, They are just assholes anyways and you can get along With other people. There is always the /ignore Command ingame if They are getting to you That much. At the end of the day, its your decision to Leave or not, But we Wish you the best if you Do decide to leave.

• People like this disappoint me sometimes, you're always welcome on the server and you shouldn't feel like your presence is pressured in any way. Always remember that your self-happiness is above everyone else's, make sure you are happy before you consider their feelings. If you like playing on the server, then play. If you need a break for a bit, then take as long as you need. Just don't feel like you have to leave based on someone's opinion on you, you're a good person and you may have made a few mistakes in the past.. but that doesn't justify harassment. I'll be looking forward to your return.

• Keizu I hope we're on good terms after apologising. You're welcome on the server any time and I'm sorry me and others took things too far. I don't really know about others but sometimes I have a tendency to take things too far banter wise due to a lack of social awareness lol. But I hope you're alright man.

• @redeastwood#12210 Because objectively speaking, it's a trolley problem. If the lack of me makes 4 people happy, and me being there makes 4 people unhappy, then it is better for the server as a whole.

However, I'm not talking about 4 people here. I'm talking, to quote one of the people directly, "its not just us ... its the whole network"

• @Keziu#12314 I read the entire conversation. Allow me to tell you that those guys are complete asshole douchebags who live under a rock. Also they look like followers; I think quack was the leader of the guild holding those 4 members.

The whole network does not hate you. Look at all of the comments here. Just keep spreading positivity.

• @r00t#12412 Yes, I am saying based on my eyeballs seeing harassment from chat messages coming from quack95, and my brain realizing it was harassment, quack was harassing him.