CendragRoseheart's Admin reinstate form

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Your Minecraft name: TropicalShark_ (Formally CendragRoseheart)

Are you using the same forum & Minecraft account that you used when you were a staff member in the past? (Yes or No). (No to the forum, minecraft account yes, under a different name)

Note: Reinstatements will not be approved until the EAO can positively verify that the person applying for reinstatement is the same as the past admin - the burden of proof is on the person requesting reinstatement.

What rank were you (Administrator, Senior Admin) and the approx dates you were a staff member: (e.g. super admin from Jun 2010 - Jan 2013) (I was SuperAdmin from late 2019 to early 2020 I think)

Why were you removed from your staff position? (Answer one below and exclude the rest)

d. I was removed or suspended for misconduct (Yes or No) If yes, explain why and detail your plan to ensure it won't happen again.

I was being a general bigot and saying some pretty rude stuff directed towards users and staff. If I'm reinstated, I PROMISE to never act this way or say those terrible things ever again. I'll even try to make the server better somehow, I just gotta get myself back into the swing of things and introduce myself to new and old players (if the old people forgot about me while I was gone)

Have you reviewed the server rules and banning protocols to ensure you're up to speed on any changes that might have occurred since your return from inactivity? (Yes)

Do you have a family member that's been on the perm ban list within the past 60 days? If yes, your request will be denied with the exception of the allowance in rule 18 of https://totalfreedom.boards.net/thread/3...cklist-nov (No.)

• Were you indefinitely suspended, or suspended for a given amount of time? If the former applies;

If the latter applies;

• I object, you've only just recently appealed your ban and I haven't actually seen you active much on the server. I recommend waiting for a bit longer to really show people that you've changed.