LGBTQ+ Rights / Similar Discussion

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.

@billy7oblos#12680 who else would have an objective opinion

The people who are part of the community in question? People who are gay can still have an objective opinion.

@billy7oblos#12680 'magic' books that controlled our societies for thousands of years much better than the anarchy we have now

This isn't anarchy?

@billy7oblos#12680 yes pedophilia and zoophilia are being normalized, you are literally a furry idk how you can say that lmao.

No, they're not. Being a furry doesn't mean you are into fucking animals.

@billy7oblos#12680 Becoming lgbt has not made the people much happier, depression rates and suicide rates have been steadily increasing.

The higher rates of suicide and depression are likely related to the still-ongoing violence and other forms of abuse towards folks who are LGBTQ+, not because of who they identify as or what their sexual orientation is.

There are many, many, many cases of this happening, by the way.

@billy7oblos#12680 You can tell yourself that it has made your life better but the 41% of suicide rates would speak against that.

The suicide rates of people who are LGBTQ+ are irrelevant to Rylie's personal experience.

@billy7oblos#12680 I feel ok with the idea of punishing such deviance

So you are okay with punishing people for what they do in their private time because you view it as a "deviancy"?

image.png

@videogamesm12#12695 The people who are part of the community in question? People who are gay can still have an objective opinion?

this is 100% true, i dont know why i said that, it would be cool if someone lgbt joined the argument (not sure if modejic is lgbt)

@videogamesm12#12695 No, they're not. Being a furry doesn't mean you are into fucking animals.

i have a problem with this statement. Not sure what a furry is exactly but i know the fetishize animals, which is not ok, depraved and degenerate

@videogamesm12#12695 The higher rates of suicide and depression are likely related to the still-ongoing violence and other forms of abuse towards folks who are LGBTQ+, not because of who they identify as or what their sexual orientation is.

Exactly, so their life did not get better.

@videogamesm12#12695 The suicide rates of people who are LGBTQ+ are irrelevant to Rylie's personal experience.

as a society or group, people who ban LGBT have lower suicide rates and depression rates (total)

@videogamesm12#12695 So you are okay with punishing people for what they do in their private time because you view it as a "deviancy"?

because its morally wrong and disgusting, its not natural and leads to higher depression, suicide, std's and death rates. (just the same way you would be against sex with animals)

@billy7oblos#12707 because its morally wrong

According to who? See, the problem here is that the ONLY reason you are saying it's "morally wrong" is... no reason? You're using circular logic (aka, saying "x is true because x is true"). What makes being gay morally wrong? Please answer this directly.

@billy7oblos#12707 as a society or group, people who ban LGBT have lower suicide rates and depression rates (total)

Citation needed.

@billy7oblos#12707 Exactly, so their life did not get better.

Because people continue to target them. They do not get treated equally to heterosexual people. Their lives are more uncomfortable because of the people who target them for being LGTBQ+ - NOT because they are LGTBQ+.

@billy7oblos#12707 someone lgbt joined the argument (not sure if modejic is lgbt)

A few people already have.

@billy7oblos#12707 i have a problem with this statement. Not sure what a furry is exactly but i know the fetishize animals, which is not ok, depraved and degenerate

So instead of actually doing research, you just used blind assumptions based on misconceptions?

@billy7oblos#12707 Exactly, so their life did not get better.

Okay, who are the people mistreating them?

@billy7oblos#12707 as a society or group, people who ban LGBT have lower suicide rates and depression rates (total)

Still irrelevant and likely have other factors into why they have lower suicide rates.

@billy7oblos#12707 because its morally wrong

How is it morally wrong?

@billy7oblos#12707 its not natural

I'm not going to argue over this because people already have previously.

@billy7oblos#12707 leads to higher depression, suicide, [...] and death rates

Read what I said again about why this is the case.

@billy7oblos#12707 std's

STDs are not caused by homosexuality. How many times do we have to go over this point?

image.png

@billy7oblos#12680 I feel ok with the idea of punishing such deviance and if you dont like that im sorry ig.

hmmmm. i wonder why suicide rates have been increasing. i couldn't possibly be because of shit like this, could it? noooo, it has to be because we're uNhApPy.

well fuck. i wonder why people like me end up unhappy and it sure as hell isn't for ya know, being LGBT. no. it's because of comments like yours and people like you who insist that we're nothing more than degenerates that people like you would be more than happy to kill off. guess what bucko: times change. people have started realizing that no, we're not all fucking terrible. yeah, i know, there's some people in the LGBT community who are, but believe it or not, we all still deserve the right to live regardless.

1gaah.png

@Darth#12714 According to who? See, the problem here is that the ONLY reason you are saying it's "morally wrong" is... no reason? You're using circular logic (aka, saying "x is true because x is true"). What makes being gay morally wrong? Please answer this directly.

everywhere you get your morals from be it from a religious scripture or from nature. the same reason i don't like zoophiles

@Darth#12714 Because people continue to target them. They do not get treated equally to heterosexual people. Their lives are more uncomfortable because of the people who target them for being LGTBQ+ - NOT because they are LGTBQ+.

their life got worse though.... they have a higher suicide rate than others
    videogamesm12 sorry I cant really reply, I don't see any points you made its just a wall of responses, you would be more productive if you argued with facts instead of responding to every 3 words

• I have had to moderate a number of posts on here which have crossed the forum guidelines.

I don't like deleting discussion, but if it continues I will have to take a firmer stance and close the thread down.

Follow the forum guidelines and don't make personal attacks on other people, it's not acceptable here.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• @sergio24m#12736 Assuming my gender?? This is the 21st century!

Also I was joking, I know who you are.. I was making a reference to your irrelevancy and non-needed contribution to this thread seeing as the statement was already said prior from mr. wild

Boldly telling a specific group of people based on their beliefs to "shut up" completely invalidates this entire thread and there'd be no point in this being a discussion thread in the first place.

P.S. Moderator was below Admin, Moderator took over the previous rank of SA (Super Admin), Admin took over the rank of TA (Telnet Admin)

@billy7oblos#12730 everywhere you get your morals from be it from a religious scripture or from nature.

Religious scriptures cannot be cited when it comes to morals, because the bible itself promotes a lot of unethical and unnatural things.

@billy7oblos#12730 the same reason i don't like zoophiles

Do I have to tell you for like the 50th time that zoophilia isn't associated with being gay at all?

@billy7oblos#12730 their life got worse though.... they have a higher suicide rate than others

You wonder why people have it worse off than others when people like you are saying shit like this to them:

cope lmao.
    I hate nothing more than the guilt tripping. Every single time degenerates try to blame their problems on others.
    Please just look how twisted you have become, you identify as: furry, bisexual and transgender. Can you really tell me you are happy with how your life is going? You can change yourself if you try, its not biological.

I never said that "all LGBT are terrible" but twisting yourself like that is pretty bad, for the person and for the society.

I'm sorry if I'm being a bit uncivil here, but to be frank I'm getting tired of your ignorance. You wonder why these people are killing themselves, depressed, or just in general feeling like shit, but then attack them (publically or privately, it doesn't matter either way), ridicule them, and bully them over something they cannot control. Being gay or trans is NOT a choice. Justifying attacks on them because of their "deviancy", despite the fact that they can't control it, is morally wrong and unethical.

@billy7oblos#12730 sorry I cant really reply, I don't see any points you made its just a wall of responses, you would be more productive if you argued with facts instead of responding to every 3 words

I did, I argued against every "fact" you tried to provide. I will continue to do this until the end of time if I have to.

image.png

• @Shdwo#12737 Yeah, um.. being spanish makes me sometimes assume pronouns because my language is pretty fucked up.. we don't have a "they/them"
    And yeah, according to the rank system you just stated i was TA and then Admin.
    I don't even care anymore, but thanks for the info.
    tl;dr, i might be irrelevant, but some things just shouldn't be said nor thought.
    Thanks for reminding me how big of a piece of shit i am!

• @sergio24m#12739

And yeah, according to the rank system you just stated i was TA and then Admin.

You stated you were Moderator but translated that to TA via the old ranking system, I simply corrected you

Also I don't see why you're taking it as if it was a personal attack? All I did was give a truthful insight on your unneeded post. Nothing personal about it...

• @Shdwo#12740 It's been a long time since i interacted with the TF community, okay? And no, didn't take it as a personal attack.
    I find it enjoyable to talk about these things with random people overall, specially when it involves people close to me that i know deeply.

@videogamesm12#12738 Religious scriptures cannot be cited when it comes to morals, because the bible itself promotes a lot of unethical and unnatural things.

well atheists will still claim that morals are real and that religion just claimed they were from god. Stalin and hitler also discriminated against [killed] homosexuals. Also many nonreligious cultures. Most people will accept that we have inherent morals inside us whether they were made by god or made by evolution.

@videogamesm12#12738 Do I have to tell you for like the 50th time that zoophilia isn't associated with being gay at all?

i never said it was lmao, i hate them for the same reasons though

@videogamesm12#12738 I did, I argued against every "fact" you tried to provide. I will continue to do this until the end of time if I have to.

did you just change what i wrote in the quote? LOL
    Anyway you did not provide a single argument in this thread (that i remember). here are some things that you can argue against:

.Why is homosexual acts different from sex with dead animals (why is one better than the other) or letting a dog fuck you

.Why is it ok to be homosexual if its not biological

.Why do countries who have way less LGBT acceptance and way more "bigoted" views than the us have lower suicide
    and depression rates.

.If countries that don't accept homosexuality have lower suicide and depression rates, why is suppressing LGBT bad

I would be surprised if you managed to answer one of these questions (straight up without changing the subject or giving a useless angry response)

@billy7oblos#12750 Why is homosexual acts different from sex with dead animals (why is one better than the other)

because having sex with someone from your own gender =/= fucking an raccoon? i don't see what's so confusing about that (also it's really obvious why one is better than the other)