coronaiscool Indefinite Ban Appeal

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
    1. Minecraft name: coronaiscool

2. Discord username and discriminator (username#discriminator) (if any): coronaiscool#9701

3. Approximate date of indefinite ban: 3/20/2021

4. Reason for indefinite ban. Please do not lie and try to be sincere and apologize as applicable: Crashing the server
      I didn't crash the server. What actually happened was I found a "crash dispenser" item in a kit. Then I picked up the kit and put it around spawn a bunch. I doubted whether the item was truly genuine. Though seeing as how the server has been having issues I regret placing the item around the spawn area. I didn't see anyone open any of the kits except the admin who banned me (he tempbanned me for placing the kits, I was later banned permanently for "Crashing the server"). So I don't believe I was the one who spread the item out, luckily. Back to the point, this ban reason is severely unfair. I was punished fairly with a one day ban for placing the kits at spawn, something which I have no intention of doing again.

5. Do you agree to follow our server rules (see https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/7) and the rules in place on the forum (https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/5), and all the conditions stated above? Yes.

6. Please provide the one IP that you will be using to login to the server. If you don't know it, visit ip4.me and cut and paste the result. All other IPs that you used to get indefinitely banned will remain indefinitely banned. Don't provide a VPN IP. 74.209.53.74

• I don't know why the reason was changed from what it was initially, but you were deploying these kits around spawn. These kits contain malicious items that can crash the server. Judging from the message you sent when you joined, there is zero doubt in my mind that your intentions were anything but malicious.

Code
    [21:00:06] [User Authenticator #4/INFO]: UUID of player coronaiscool is f6d0c723-b1a7-45ff-af4f-87e496794082  
    [21:00:07] [Server thread/INFO]: coronaiscool[/<censored>] logged in with entity id 517 at ([flatlands]5189.224366618876, 50.0, -7116.3255048691435)  
    [21:00:07] [Server thread/INFO]: coronaiscool joined the game.  
    [21:00:29] [Async Chat Thread - #4/INFO]: ? [magmaco] [MagmaCo] XcoronaiscoolX ? KriTikal___Error will have his revenge  

Here's the "revenge" in question:
    https://videogamesm12.me/vlNLBr9PISJ7.png

You later deployed a kit containing the "revenge" in light-grey shulker boxes near spawn, as shown here:
    https://videogamesm12.me/ZCsfHwv7zJrj.png

Object.

image.png

1. The ban reason is completely incorrect and for that reason alone this should be overturned.
    2. No, I didn't think the item was genuine. How can a dispenser crash a server? I thought it was an obvious fake made by a troll, in this case kritical error. Me saying that kritical error will have his revenge doesn't prove me guilty. I said that to add to the troll's troll. I also said that in order for people to pay more attention to the free kits.
    3. I admit my mistake, I shouldn't have messed with an item which claims to be able to crash a server. Even if I thought it was fake I should have notified a staff member. If I had to do it again I would do the right thing. I am deeply sorry to staff members who have had to deal with server issues following the crash item's introduction to the server, whenever that might have been.
    4. My intentions weren't malicious and I don't believe anyone can prove otherwise.

@coronaiscool#12093 My intentions weren't malicious and I don't believe anyone can prove otherwise.

@videogamesm12#12044 21:00:06] [User Authenticator #4/INFO]: UUID of player coronaiscool is f6d0c723-b1a7-45ff-af4f-87e496794082
    [21:00:07] [Server thread/INFO]: coronaiscool[/] logged in with entity id 517 at ([flatlands]5189.224366618876, 50.0, -7116.3255048691435)
    [21:00:07] [Server thread/INFO]: coronaiscool joined the game.
    [21:00:29] [Async Chat Thread - #4/INFO]: ? [magmaco] [MagmaCo] XcoronaiscoolX ? KriTikal___Error will have his revenge

• @redeastwood#12094 Yeah, I said that to add to the troll. Trying to make what I thought was an obvious fake item seem scarier than it really was. Mind explaining how that somehow proves my guilt? You cannot just present the chat log without giving an explanation as to how it proves I am a bad person who crashed the server that deserves to be banned forever. Keep in mind I'm being accused of crashing the server, I am not being accused of distributing the items. If you want my ban to be about the kits then go ahead and change the ban reason. But right now I am being banned for crashing the server. I never crashed the server nor did I attempt to. Overturn my ban or at least change the ban reason.

• @Ashaz#12096 I never used the dispenser. I'm not sure how it works anyways. Why would I bother to waste my time trying to use an item which I thought at the time was some troll item. I am appealing because totalfreedom is always a fun server to play on. I don't know what you mean about me not being apologetic enough. I am sorry I put out the kits and I wouldn't do it again.

• @coronaiscool#12097

@coronaiscool#12097 I never used the dispenser. I'm not sure how it works anyways.

Never said you did

@coronaiscool#12097 Why would I bother to waste my time trying to use an item which I thought at the time was some troll item.

Never said you did

@coronaiscool#12097 I am appealing because totalfreedom is always a fun server to play on.

I know it's fun - but evidence from @redeastwood#12094 proves that you had malicious intention.

@coronaiscool#12097 I don't know what you mean about me not being apologetic enough.

I never said you're not apologetic enough

• Well, my ban reason is invalid. I never crashed the server and I never attempted to crash the server. All I did was put out a server crashing item which at the time I thought was fake. So the only valid ban reason you can make against me is distributing crash items. I contend that I did do without malicious intent. Does distributing crash items warrant a perm ban?

@coronaiscool#12119 Does distributing crash items warrant a perm ban?

In short, yes. It's a fully valid and fairly common reason.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK