Downgrade CoreProtect -- Use the stock version

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Not sure why we're using a modified version of CoreProtect (version on the server is 20.0, latest version is 19.3) but regardless it's very concerning that we're using a modified version which could be a security hazard instead of an official version.

Code
    :co status  
    :----- CoreProtect -----  
    :Version: CoreProtect v20.0.  
    :License: Invalid donation key. (Please check config.yml)  
    :Database: Using MySQL. (Initial DB: 20.0)  
    :WorldEdit: Integration enabled.  
    :Consumer: 18 items in queue.  
    :Discord: www.coreprotect.net/discord/  
    :Patreon: www.patreon.com/coreprotect/  

This suggestion calls for us to move down to version 19.3 for CoreProtect.

image.png

• It'd be useful for someone to actually explain what if anything is custom as well and why it may need to be custom...

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• No.

It's a custom version that allows OPs to use inspect. Leave it alone for fucks sake, it works. You're complaining about the version number and yet 20.0 is an actual version. It's just not out yet but it tried to fix the AWE bug. Also if you revert it ops will have full access to CoreProrect. I specifically instructed you to NOT touch CoreProtect.

• Ultimately there is an issue with how our CoreProtect is setup in some way and needs investigating, I'm not sure rolling back is the answer but it's something that needs to be worked through.

Wild1145

• Whoops forgot to approve this one. Yeah we've rolled back now to the standard CoreProtect that is out in the wild and got rid of the random home brew code bullshit. A new /inspect command has been created that OP's can use to query block changes.

Wild1145