reinstatement supitsdillon

• People are bashing on dillon for failing to meet the requirements after a year of this application being opened and I find that to be completely unfair to dillon. If i opened an reinstatement application that would be put on hold for more then a year I too wouldn't continue to be active. Not even mentioning that he was never publicly told within the first couple weeks that he lacked playtime required to initiate the reinstatement process, I don't think there is any reason why dillon shouldn't be reinstated considering that he amasses the required playtime

burger If i opened an reinstatement application that would be put on hold for more then a year I too wouldn’t continue to be active.

This implies that the only reason you play for is to have admin, and you wouldn't play TF without it, which I don't think is a good sign.

burger If i opened an reinstatement application that would be put on hold for more then a year I too wouldn’t continue to be active

It's only been put on hold because he continued to fail to meet any activity requirement.

From my memory he'd login for about 10 mins, come and re-instate or kick his reinstatement, and then vanish for months.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• With you not having reached the required 3 hours for your reinstatement (you have just 14 minutes activity in the past 7 days), I am denying this reinstatement.

Due to reports from others of your activity being an issue for quite a while, I am going to impose that you must wait 30 days before you may try to reinstate again.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.